Add topic
Search
FireWaterBurn6
New season, let's talk about it.
426 to 450 of 453 comments
page 18 of 19
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 13:31
Wish the reunion could have been live, but I thought it was cool to see all 20 contestants waving from their video cameras. Adam waves with one hand first and then with two hands, and Natalie and Danni do a bit of modeling and moving their shoulders lol. Smart of Tony to use his spy bunker to find out Natalie had an idol. I'm guessing Jeff probably lives in LA so I guess it wasn't exactly a lie, haha. I was also surprised that Michelle didn't get any votes. I thought it was cool that the final 3 all used very different strategies to get there. Congrats Tony! I think some of the Ponderosa episodes have been released, I'll let you know when I watch them
Captain_Keeta
I wish it was live too. It was so anticlimactic lol. I was very surprised Michelle didn't get at least one vote. She did play a good game. Missing Survivor already man! I haven't seen any Ponderosa vids yet, but I will link 'em if I see them!
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 15:07
I watched the first 30 minutes or so of Ponderosa yesterday.
Captain_Keeta
Is it out? For some reason I can't find it lol. I'll have to look again today. Hope it was good haha.
Captain_Keeta
Never mind, I found it lol.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 02:50
Let me know when you've watched it!
Captain_Keeta
Watching it now!
Captain_Keeta
Few mins in, seeing everyone weigh in is crazy. Rob lost 34 pounds that's nuts lol.

Yul, is a smart dude, could listen to him talk all day. Rob saying he's falling in love with Amber over again melts my heart and Ethan talking about his life, man, I love this.

Rob eating spaghetti and shrimp for breakfast sums him up lol.

Wendell, Jeremy and Tyson need a show.

Talking about the loved one visits more in-depth is awesome!

Love how they talked about Rob and Amber's relationship too!

Awesome Ponderosa!
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 22:44
Agreed on Wendell, Jeremy, and Tyson, haha. I liked the Rob and Amber segment too.

There's also Ponderosa episodes on Sandra, Denise, Ben, and Sarah. I watched those yesterday.
Captain_Keeta
I watched that too! I didn't even know about that until it appeared in my recommendations! Really think they should do more with Ponderosa in the future!

See you next season, Kaleb!!! Might rewatch an older season sometime. Who knows.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 12:55
I really liked the segment on Sandra as well. Sounds good!
Captain_Keeta
Very sad to announce that Sunday from Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X, has passed away. :[

And on a Sunday too.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 12:06
It's back!
Captain_Keeta
I actually just got caught up on the last two weeks and am about to start the third episode.

This season sucks so bad though. I hate it.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 12:43
I haven't started watching it yet, but yeah I've heard bad things about it so far. Still finishing up the last few episodes of Manifest season 3, and then I will watch this.
Captain_Keeta
I won't lie to you, it's probably one of the worst seasons I've ever watched tbh.
Captain_Keeta
This season got a bit spicier tbh. :p
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 15:51
I watched the first episode a couple days ago. So many twists it's hard to follow. I like JD and Liana so far. Do you remember who were your early favorites?
Captain_Keeta
My early favorites were Xander and Sydney!
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 14:55
Sydney's cool! I finished watching the episodes where Brad and JD were voted out. Too bad as I liked both of them.
Captain_Keeta
Wow, you are really far back! Haha, better hurry up and finish before the new season comes out!
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 00:48
Shan and Ricard are AWFUL.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 00:51
I am hoping that Naseer, Tiffany, or Liana win.
Captain_Keeta
Glad you thought the same about Shan and Ricard! Those two were just plain evil.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 03:03
Ok, I just watched two more episodes. Felt bad for Sydney. I like Naseer, Tiffany, Xander (that was a clever move to make a fake idol and give the real one to Tiffany), and Evie. I strongly dislike Ricard, Shan, and Deshawn. I like Liana but very disappointed she is working with those three. I am neutral on Danny, Heather, and Erika.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: