Follow 0
Add topic
Search
FireWaterBurn6
New season, let's talk about it.
1 to 25 of 453 comments
page 1 of 19
Captain_Keeta
So and Joaquin are my least favorite right now because of how they chose the rice bag.

The first tribal council was very funny.
Captain_Keeta
Dan reminds me of me: isn't funny and doesn't fit in.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 06:15
Red collar tribe doesn't know what they're doing. The young person alliance shouldn't have given Will all the power as the swing vote...they really thought Nina could find an idol? They were lucky that Will didn't trust Vince otherwise it would have been Jenn going home. Vince was definitely entertaining with all his contradictions ("I'm a big fan of cohesion (??)"), so I'm a little disappointed we won't be seeing more of him. As for Nina, she's obviously going to feel left out if she tries to fit in with two twenty year olds. I do feel compassion for her, but there have been a couple other contestants with disabilities on the show who didn't expect special treatment.

Definitely like Dan and Mike on Blue Collar better than the rest of their tribe. Mike needs to tone it down though and go with the flow.

Besides So and Joaquin, the White Collar tribe seems pretty cool actually!
FireWaterBurn6
Vince was an especially lame person, it was obvious that he was a pseudo-hippie hipster type who spoke with big words to sound important. His big mistake was falling head over heels for Jen and being unnecessarily combative with Joe who's obviously better at everything. The jealousy will kill you.

I thought their tribe would win the challenge because they seemed the most athletic. I didn't expect that nobody could make the worlds easiest shot. As for Nina, she'll be gone soon. Not a good competitor, not smart, very whiny. The two hott chicks and Joe are going to run that tribe now.

Captain_Keeta
Nina is extremely useless and I was surprised she didn't go home. No one likes a coconut vendor.
Captain_Keeta
And Dan, he really proved to his team that he's not useless. His performance in yesterday's immunity challenge was extremely good.
FireWaterBurn6
Is Dan the shirtless older guy? I like him because he says whatever he eats and isn't intimidated by the younger people. The attractive younger people always form cliques and I'm glad he isn't intimidated. Nina is far more useless than Vince. If they wanted to strengthen their team, they woulda voted her out. That tribe is too petty, they were already a bad performing team and now they voted off one of their best players.

Captain_Keeta
Yeah, that's Dan.

The girls' clique is really mean to him and they obviously didn't realise how strong of a player he really is.

Found if funny when Max was walking around butt naked and then Shirin didn't care, so she followed in his footsteps. Tyler was having a hard time looking at Shirin.
FireWaterBurn6
Well to be fair, there's no advantage or reason to be naked in their situation
Captain_Keeta
True that. Also found it funny when Dan "lost" his underwear and has to wear his shirt as pants.
Captain_Keeta
Bumping for tonights episode.

Thoughts before it starts?
FireWaterBurn6
spoilers through entire post

That episode played out literally exactly how I expected. No Collar lost and Nina went home. It was amazing how whiny she was and just a terrible cast member for the show. She was so insecure and self conscious with herself that I actually just feel sad for her.

I said last week, although Vince was a weirdo, they should have used the first elimination to send Nina or the heavy guy home. They have such a weak team for competitions.

I think it's pretty obvious the weirdo chick in the yellow tribe is going home when they lose. Also it's funny that the show is based on surviving the elements and it's obvious she's covering acne with makeup lol.

Blue tribe.... The two old guys I still root for but the numbers aren't in their favor. I like Rodney's chances as long as those two dumb chicks continue riding his jock, regardless of how out of line he is
Captain_Keeta
I knew they weren't gonna give her a chance. I mean, hell, she had 8 days to prove herself. And she didn't even eat the lizard? Are you kidding?

Will played like crap tonight too. Once they lose another immunity challenge, he's going home next.

Dan making jokes about whatever his name was' mom. Found that hilarious.

Did you see the preview for next week's episode? Looks good!
FireWaterBurn6
I can't remember the preview. Will is definitely going home next but I wonder what will happen once it's just Joe and the two hott chicks left in that tribe. My bet from the beginning is that Carolyn wins the entire thing.
Captain_Keeta
Joe may just end up having a threesome. They are good looking.

Why Carolyn?
FireWaterBurn6
I'm not good with names but Carolyn was smart enough to search for and find the idol despite not having any clues. It's obvious she's watcged Survivor and studied the game. Her mistake was telling Tyler about it. But shes a strong competitor who's really smart and her tribe likely won't lose much so there won't be many chances for her to get voted off. Plus, Joaquin and the crazy girl will be the first to go and I don't see Tyler and Max forming an alliance.

Joe is in good shape too, I don't see the hott chicks having the balls to ally against him if push comes to shove. He does everything for that trib in terms of survival. The blue tribe is just a complete mess.

So how does this work? Eventually do the tribes all form one big tribe when there's only a certain amount of people left?
Captain_Keeta
Yeah. They'll do what is known as a "merge." That is when things will really get interesting. I'm sure they have just two teams instead of three.
FireWaterBurn6
When will that be? I can see the No Collar tribe continuing to lose. Next week is a 2 hour episode do that's cool.

Btw has a host ever been so pivotal to a shows success?
Captain_Keeta
That will probably happen after five or seven people go home. Not sure.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 16:12
Ugh, I was actually having some trouble getting through last night's episode. There's a lot of drama but it's not even drama about the game, it's just...drama. -_- I think this season is going to be pretty intolerable until Rodney, Lindsey, and Will are out (at least Nina is out). Just my opinion though. I'm rooting for Carolyn, Max, Tyler, Mike, Joe, and Jenn.

Sometimes they do a tribe switch, but I'm thinking this season we'll just have a merge into one big tribe when there are about 12 people left.
Captain_Keeta
I agree Kaleb.

And you're probably right.
FireWaterBurn6
The drama is the best reason to watch. I think guys like Tyler and Max are playing smart. Not creating targets and kind of blending in and staying off the radar.
FireWaterBurn6
spoilers for show on 3/18

Kinda lame episode for me. The structure and format of the merge is just completely dumb in every way. So basically all of the best athletes on one team.... One team full of muscular and athletic guys and the other team of all girls, a hipster weirdo, and a fat guy. This should be a blast to watch one team murder every single challenge.

The drama is now totally sucked from the game since the only elimination deliberations will come from the shitty tribe. Not really surprised at the elimination. It hurt his chances that the tribe fully admit and realize they are totally outmatched so there's no reason to keep around an athletic guy anyways.

Really not happy about all of this, it's gonna suck going forward and the annoying chick and Will are going home next
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 17:07
I'm not loving this season either. I think having team captains and doing a pick em is a better way to make sure the tribes are kept even. But I'm a fan of Max and Shirin - they might have been annoying to be around, but I liked how their quirkiness made them best friends. It was really funny when Max was talking about the astrology signs of all the winners...and then Jenn was weirded out. Max actually taught a class on Survivor at the college I went to and was recruited to be on the show because of that.

I don't think that was a smart move on Carolyn's part though...Max and Shirin seemed to like her, while the no collars will probably see her as a threat. I actually think she or Shirin would be the next to go on that tribe.

On the plus side, Lindsey was voted out. Props to Kelly for finishing that reward challenge despite the head injury. Rooting for Jenn, Joe, Shirin, Mike, and Kelly. Don't care for Rodney, Joaquin, or Sierra.
FireWaterBurn6
I thought Dan was stupid to keep trying to explain things to Sierra. Sometimes it's best to blend in and keep quiet to avoid being a target. I thought Carolyn made a smart move actually because she knew Max and Shirin were outcasts and weirdos and didn't want to align with them. It's be harder to flip later in the game I think.

Can you ever see the weak tribe winning a single competition??
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: