LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

A LetsSingIt Christmas 2014

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
Joeyy
Joeyy | 02-12-2014 04:30
It's still the 1st where most of you are. I'm not late.

It's Christmas time...again
It's time to be nice to the people you can't stand all year
I'm growing tired of all this Christmas cheer
You people scare me
Please stay away from my home
If you don't wanna get beat down
Just leave the presents and then leave me alone

...With that, I declare this year's present thread open! Post links here to the crap you'd give your fellow LSI members for Christmas. Have fun with it and be nice, lest you end up on Santa's Naughty List.

Happy Gift Giving!
51 to 61 of 61 comments
page 3 of 3
CarlJ
CarlJ | 17-12-2014 23:53
if i get this to work correctly...a gift for you all........a special Christmas Light display...
STARWARS
CarlJ
CarlJ | 17-12-2014 23:56
just for you Jeff
Pizza
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 18-12-2014 00:14
Welll.. don't like to disagree so much with you Carl, having NOT met him, but have met many others... and I can tell you from experience, its movie "Galaxy Quest" all in real life..... how many times can you say your catch phrases for adoring fans at cons who want a photo and autograph and smile and laugh for yet another photo and another autograph. It takes a certain personality to become a successful actor (even in comedic Batman) and then its a whole different personality needed when dealing with fans and conventions lasting longer than the original show did!

So I take the attitude as something that all those decades of meet & greets and events eventually cast upon a person... I saw an Interview (TV Land?) where he was "on task" so he seemed all there in that environment... and he is successful in doing a funny Mayor voice-over on Family Guy--just how I see him...
indiechick_
indiechick_ | 18-12-2014 12:11
i love the sweater joey, haha. thanks
CarlJ
CarlJ | 18-12-2014 13:18
sorry, didn't mean that to come off the way it did. he was all about the money at this convention....so maybe he's not so bad otherwise...but yeah, made a couple of kids upset because he wanted 50 bucks to take a pic with him

PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 18-12-2014 15:11
He needs a better manager.... depending upon age of kids.. would have advised him to take the photo, but make a deal of it he's doing it FOR the kids, its a win win for both.. As you found out Good PR is hard to get, bad PR is everywhere around these types of stars.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 18-12-2014 16:27
I tried to find the sweater Joeyy got me. Sadly, no luck.
Juliet86
Juliet86 | 18-12-2014 18:31
For Joey, our cheesy sheriff.

(Thanks for the awesome sweater shirt. Forgot to say.)
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 19-12-2014 11:57
Hi everyone!

So here is my gift for everyone (thanks to Carl for the suggestion)

ABC TV's the Great Christmas Light Fight

* offtopic :
Try these suggestions first (Hope our international friends can click on these boxes and see them too, let me know if they don't work I'll try something else)
PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 20-12-2014 23:09
I forgot to thank Joey for my wonderful sweater.
I will wear it (and nothing else ) while I'm opening my other gifts on Christmas morn.

And for you my dear, to wear (and nothing else ). Money is tight, I'm sorry, but you can only pick 3, plus I don't want to spoil you.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 20-12-2014 23:19
Oh wow.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: