LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
xXdAnIeGrLXx
xXdAnIeGrLXx | 01-01-2003 00:00
i like this guy friend of mine and i told him. but he keeps giving me mixed signals. i need some songs!
22 comments
HMKris721
HMKris721 | 01-01-2003 06:30
omg I have the exact same problem... does your guy always flirt with you and give you hugs when you're depressed and stuff like that, but when someone asks him if he likes you he either doesn't answer... has to think about it for a really long and then say no or just say no?
Allygator
Allygator | 04-01-2003 00:30
I'm sorry, I don't really have any songs, but HMKirs, before me and my boyfriend were going out, one of my friends went up to him and asked him if he liked me, and he said no. Then the next week, he asked me out. So you never know....
SexyDieselGina
SexyDieselGina | 04-01-2003 04:02
i hate when guys do that!!! sooo confusing!!!
xXdAnIeGrLXx
xXdAnIeGrLXx | 05-01-2003 18:47
yea...guys suck wen they do that...they need to make up their mind and stop hurting grls...i cant confront my guy anymore cuz i feel like im scaring him off by asking him bout it...
sports_guy3
sports_guy3 | 05-01-2003 19:24
I know why guys do that! Cause Im a guy...see if your not planning to ask a girl out then you dont want the whole school to know that you like someone because all his friends would pressure him to go ask you out and that can get annoying so guys just keep it a secret then ask you out when they want. And another reason you wanna keep it a secret is so that everyone doesn't come up to you and say do you like _____ that gets annoying too.
sports_guy3
sports_guy3 | 05-01-2003 19:26
yea....and its not that the guy hasn't made up his mind, unless he likes another girl at the same time but ya he just doesn't want everyone knowing.
xXdAnIeGrLXx
xXdAnIeGrLXx | 05-01-2003 19:33
i guess that does make sense sports_guy3...but y cant just a guy tell the grl...the world wont kno bout it that way...well thanxs for ur insight
sports_guy3
sports_guy3 | 05-01-2003 19:38
cause guys dont have the guts to go up and tell a girl that they like her in person and im sure if he told you then you would talk about it with your friends and it just gets around so yea.
xXdAnIeGrLXx
xXdAnIeGrLXx | 05-01-2003 19:45
umm...i guess that makes sense too...and its tru...i would tell my friends...but in my situation the guy has told me he likes me and at least given me clues...so of course i told him...hes just confusing me by why hes not doing anything bout it cuz we had a disscusion and i told him i would want a guy to ask me out and not the other way around...
Lita
Lita | 06-01-2003 02:23
HMKris721, he could just wanna be your friend... Or he could be gay.

Im not trying to be funny or anything.. seriously..
HMKris721
HMKris721 | 06-01-2003 05:33
lol he's not gay... and my friends bug him a lot (I know that's part of it I always have to tell them to shut up) but I dunno.... he's just stupid lol I'll live though
El_Mono_Loco
El_Mono_Loco | 06-01-2003 05:55
For me, also being a guy, it's completely asexual when I hug my female friends cause their just friends. Now, if I do like a girl, I look for a sign. Most girls will (or must) give small hints that they're interested or else the average guy won't approach them. This one friend of mine always hugs me when she sees me, but I figured out she was interested when she started calling me a "manwhore", not that I am, but just to play the field. It was a flirting technique, and I flirted back, then she started giving little compliments. When we were both a little drunk one night, I told her I liked her and she confessed the same. It's all just a game, and you have to know that before you get too worked up about it.

For the girls, if some guy knows you're interested but doesn't act on it, don't bother pursuing cause he has some mixed agenda you don't want any part of. Sometimes, guys or girls are just afraid of losing what they already have with a person.
Now, the difference between sports_guy and myself is that I'm in college and even if 500 people at my school knew about me and a girl going out, that's not even 10% of the population. That shit doesn't even matter. Most of the girls who i've asked out, if they had said no, we never would have run into each other again. Those who say yes and don't even know me do it simply to get to know new people. And the only person who ever asks me "Do you I like so-and-so?", is one of my roomates, and I usually just say "Yea, y, u like her too?" It's not even a thing.

So, just ignore this guy for awhile, if you really want him, talk to some of his friends, get him jeolous, he'll come around. It's shady, but it always worked when a girl wanted my attention. There are countless girls who I realized I liked the second one of my friends got some attention from them. Good Luck.
xXdAnIeGrLXx
xXdAnIeGrLXx | 06-01-2003 23:48
umm...never thought of that...ima try it...
QUPNCY
QUPNCY | 14-01-2003 15:19
Mase ft. Total - Tell Me What You Want
" Tell me what you want from me, take a look at what you see, let me know if its right here, something you can have for years " good luck with everything
QUPNCY
QUPNCY | 14-01-2003 15:21
Or try Coco - Open Your Eyes
Dekar
Dekar | 14-01-2003 15:48
Here's an idea: how about we just not generalise and say that "If a guy likes you, he'll...." or "If a girl likes you, she'll...." and just cut out all the overanalysing.

If you're interested, just plain tell the person what you feel and see if the feelings are reiterated. If not, then begin the road to recovery. If you still suspect that he/she may be hiding something, then be persistant. Persistency pays off in one way or another, trust me.
Dekar
Dekar | 14-01-2003 15:50
Oops! My brain can't work two thoughts at a time, apparently. lol

I meant to say to see if the feelings are "returned", nit reiterated. "Reiterated" was to fit into the persistency part, but it's not needed anymore. Ta!
Dekar
Dekar | 14-01-2003 15:50
*not....oh hell, I quit.
xXdAnIeGrLXx
xXdAnIeGrLXx | 19-01-2003 00:04
lol....tru
snowballz
snowballz | 08-03-2003 12:45
well i am a guy and i dont think ur really understanding what is going on in his head i dont think that he is trying to be weird i think he likes you but he does not know how to say it that is how i was i think you should make the first move and dont miss your chance
tnismo96hb
tnismo96hb | 08-03-2003 20:01
DITTO!...I'm a guy to, and sometimes(depending on your character) we just can't find an easy way to tell a girl we're interested. You might try that trick, were you pretend to be interested in one of his friends (but dont get too involved) and he might pay more atten. to U, but it might backfire if he goes out w/someone else out of jealousy. Or you can go the gutsy, but easy way,....I have yet to know of a girl that just tells a guy she's interested in him b4 he does.(embarassment lasts a short time, as oppose to loosing him!),,,sorry dont have any good songs in my mind, but if you like techno...LASGO-Something...or ATB- Hold You....Fragma-Everytime you need me....nah..I guess those dont really say anything about mixed signals though??? Oh well I tried
snowballz
snowballz | 09-03-2003 03:20
yep but one thing that really makes me mad is that women think that just because i am a guy they cant make me depressed or hate myself we have feelings to
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: