en
Back to old website

Songs That Need To Be Removed

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 13:01
I'm starting to come across more and more duplicate songs that need to be deleted - but I can't do anything about some of them, namely duplicate songs by artists that already have moderators. I'll use this thread to list dupe songs I can't delete myself, as I can't find any already-existing threads used for this purpose.

*Update*
If you notice a song or album that you think should be removed from the site, please privately message only one of the following content editors: Joeyy, Olivia_Ka, or PinkFloyd. Please give a reason why you believe it should be removed. Most common reasons are either the song is a fake or it's a duplicate.

In case of a fake, try to provide another source as proof.

In case of a duplicate, keep the song/album with the most:
- valued history (oldest)
- LSI rank
- chart rank
- copyright/composing credits
- comments/ratings

Being linked to an album does not matter, relinking is simple. It may be up to you, the moderator, to check the duplicates and make your best judgement, don't just delete whatever someone sends you.

Thanks
101 to 125 of 165 comments
page 5 of 7
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 21:37
"Little Latin Lupe Lu" by Bill Medley. Bill Medley never performed a solo version of the song, he did it as part of The Righteous Brothers
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 22:06
"Can'tcha Say" by Boston, already in database as "Can'tcha Say (You Believe In Me)"

"Staring Out Your Window" by Boston, already in database as "Stare Out Your Window"

"Rock & Roll Band" by Boston, already in database as "Rock N Roll Band" (which still isn't the same title, but I submitted a correction for it a short while ago)

"Livin' Without You by Boston, already in database as "Livin' for You", its proper title
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 22:15
"Man I'll Never Be" by Boston, already in database as "A Man I'll Never Be"
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 22:15
* offtopic :
Wait a minute Nicolas, I can't remove them!
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 22:16
What are you talking about? They're all removed.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 22:19
* offtopic :
You're not the only one who removes songs. I did them already.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 22:24
* offtopic :
You're not the only one who removes songs. I did them already.
Oh no... At least, I removed 2 of them, "Little Latin Lupe" and "Man I'll Never Be".
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 22:33
"Boston - Higher Power (Kalodner Edit)" by Boston - has the band name in the title and is already in database as "Higher Power (Kalodner Edit)"
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 16:42
"Dear Future Husband" by Meghan Trainor - song is in the archive twice under the same name, this is the one that's not linked to the EP
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 18:52
Blue Swede - "Baby I Need Your Lovin'", already in archive as "Baby, I Need Your Loving"
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 00:19
E.U. - "Touch Me, Tease Me" - not an E.U. song, seems to be by the artist Case.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 00:32
Brotherhood of Man - "Save All Your Kisses for Me", already in archive as "Save Your Kisses For Me"
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 10:44
This song in Dan + Shay's archive for some odd reason has a blank song title and doesn't link to an album.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 20:01
"U.S.A." by Peter Schilling, already in database as "(Let's Play) U.S.A."
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 20:02
Actually wait, scratch that - I just realized there is a German version of the song under that name, so don't delete the song above.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 21:19
"Living Above Your Head" by Jay & the Americans, in archive as "Livin' Above Your Head"

MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 00:29
Wang Chung - Fun Tonight: The Early Years, no such song with this title, lyrics are the same as "Everybody Have Fun Tonight"

Wang Chung - The Warmer Side of Cool, song is in archive twice, this one isn't linked to an album

Wang Chung - The Waves, song is in archive twice, this one isn't linked to an album
Bones_Shatter
Blownaway by Carrie Underwood - the correct Blown Away is already in the archive.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 17:48
Is that the correct Blown Away? I have removed the Blownaway album.
Bones_Shatter
Yes, thank you
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 10:44
Bella Thorne & Zendaya - Call It Whatever
Bella Thorne & Zendaya - TTYLXOX
Bella Thorne & Zendaya - Blow The System
Bella Thorne & Zendaya - Call It Whatever (album)

These are misattributed, the correct artist for all of them is just Bella Thorne, who now has these in her archive.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 23:56
England Dan & John Ford Coley - Sad To Belong To Someone Else, correct title is "It's Sad To Belong", which is already in archive
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 00:35
England Dan & John Ford Coley - Sad To Belong To Someone Else, correct title is "It's Sad To Belong", which is already in archive.

Corrected.
MCSMeister
MCSMeister | 00:43
Thanks. Don't forget to remove the Bella Thorne & Zendaya songs, either.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 01:05
Bella Thorne & Zendaya - Call It Whatever
Bella Thorne & Zendaya - TTYLXOX
Bella Thorne & Zendaya - Blow The System
Bella Thorne & Zendaya - Call It Whatever (album)

These are misattributed, the correct artist for all of them is just Bella Thorne, who now has these in her archive.
Nicolas : they're now corrected too.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: