LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

does anybody know this song? [Solved]

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
zorro_Buffy
zorro_Buffy | 09-05-2014 22:30
I heard this son in the end of an uglybetty episode. It is episode 7 och season 3. It is the song when Betty is cleaning up from a huge party at her roof, and sees wilhelmina sit all alone out there.

I can not realy distingusih the lyrics but I think that they goes something like this:

look touch
feeling
just you want
we should crush
you're all my world
just let me play
ah ah ah

Does somebody know the name of this song and who is singing it?
6 comments
Joeyy
Joeyy | 09-05-2014 22:39
Joeyy
Joeyy | 09-05-2014 22:47
If so, to give you an idea of how to better search in the future, I Googled "ugly betty soundtrack season 3" and clicked on the link that said "music from Ugly Betty - heardontv.com" (because that sounded like it might be helpful), which sent me here - to songs heard on Season 3 episodes, at which point I clicked on the title of episode #7 and was sent here...and it's there you'll find the discussion that mentions that song.
zorro_Buffy
zorro_Buffy | 09-05-2014 22:50
Thanks
Joeyy
Joeyy | 09-05-2014 22:51
You're welcome.
zorro_Buffy
zorro_Buffy | 09-05-2014 22:51
Yes that was smart I tried to search on the lyrics that i could distinguish
Joeyy
Joeyy | 09-05-2014 22:52
Haha, well never mind, you've still ended up with the right song, and now you know better for future times. I'm definitely no expert; there have been plenty of occasions when I haven't been able to find the music I'm looking for. It can be difficult, but thankfully other people are always happy to help.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: