LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 5
Add topic
Search
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 14-09-2013 16:26
Many of you know that since we got the " " emoticon, I've really started to like emoticons now. So I've taken the liberty to draw up some emoticons to see if you like them!

1. The OMG! face.
This emoticon would be used when a someone found out that they're pregnant.

2. The "Meh" face.
This emoticon would be used when someone had a bad day at work. Normally people just use ":/ or =/."

3. The I'm so furious face.
This emoticon would be used when someone is so furious about something.

There you have it. My ideas. Many more shall come. =)

* offtopic :
Remember, these are ideas.

Mod edit: Link to potentially available emoticons
176 to 200 of 230 comments
page 8 of 10
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 16-04-2019 11:25
Thank you so much for offering to do that Joey!

Don't have to delete the whole post.

I think I just wrote too long [Again!]

Keep the first three lines:

I know you have more important fixes here...

I had problems doing the foodie smiley using the buttons under "Smiley" yellow click box above....when using the text edit window on posts

Maybe shorten editing out the long quotes and discussion all the way down to the part below the last - - - - - - - line I made

Please keep the words from "Finally" to the end..

That says it all!
Ray
Ray | 17-04-2019 11:46
Hey guys,

I updated the smiley list. I read through the posts, but I'm not exactly sure which ones you guys would like to see added.

Back in the list:

New:

I didn't add all requests. There are tons of funny smileys, so we have to be selective If you guys find a interesting smiley of the same template and more people like it, let me know the url of the smiley.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 17-04-2019 13:05
Thanks again for all the new ones! Ray!
Dank u zeer!

Can I use the new coffee one for tea too?

That was fast work there too!
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 17-04-2019 13:11
. . .

So sorry! as you can see from above...all of the "back in the list" items work!

Except the button does not place the teary eyed? one (third from left=second smiley from the right in your post above mine)

Sorry to report a bug after all your good work!
Ray
Ray | 17-04-2019 13:29
... fixed ...
roxcyn
roxcyn | 19-04-2019 03:58

Oooh, Ray, thanks so much! Yippie!
roxcyn
roxcyn | 03-01-2020 22:09
Bossman, could we please add these emoticons/smileys? I know there was a request for #4 a lot in this thread. Thanks!

Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 03-01-2020 22:23
Number 4 isn't even the same style of emoticon.

I don't really think we need any more emoticons. I can't make that call, however, I can say we don't need any if you're simply using them for that game you found lol.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 03-01-2020 22:57
They were on the site Ray linked earlier in the same style. I could use them more so in the Randomness thread.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 03-01-2020 22:59
Ah, interesting. We'll see what Ray thinks!
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 04-01-2020 09:00
Can't figure out what is going on in #2 ?
You {Scott} said its the male version of ? How is that male?
roxcyn
roxcyn | 04-01-2020 16:17
No, not that one. There is a male version of it.

Here you go: male cheerleader
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 04-01-2020 17:53
So again I ask....what is going on in tiny image in left corner when I click on #2 above? Shopping bag and FEMALE cheerleader???
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 04-01-2020 18:41
Looks like a lock and the cheerleader beats him up. Pretty useless emoticon.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 04-01-2020 19:20
Two smileys, one is smiling. Then becomes the lock smiley, and the cheerleader smiley beats him up.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 04-01-2020 20:06
Ok...,.. unlike Jeff..I'm interested...what is it used for and when??? I think I saw it on the Emoticon listings once...just ignored it.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 04-01-2020 20:08
To be honest, Practice, I really am not interested. We really don't need anymore emoticons. If Ray implements them, neat, if he doesn't, neat.

edit: nice edit
roxcyn
roxcyn | 04-01-2020 20:10
I'm not really sure what it would be used for. My wish would be to add all the smileys, but I doubt that will happen.
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 04-01-2020 20:12
Now even you know that is a bizarre request lol.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 05-01-2020 05:13
Yes, he said he won't add them all. A guy can hope, though.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 05-01-2020 18:01
I'll cut and paste [and edited too!] what I wrote in one of the game threads so those who do not read it can read it anyway!

I can use any smileys/emoticons I want to do on this site, like other sites allow,
if Ray opens up the "gif" image saving function that is used on the "skins".
This saves an image for posting on the top of a thread, just one image for one time use. But it also can be used like we have "pictures" in each of our profiles for any use, so it can be used for tiny "smileys/emoticons" to be saved and inserted into posts at any time.
Then Scott [and each of us] can have his own set or library of gif images or those in motion, for posting whenever and wherever in a message or thread on the forum that they want to.
But its complicated to set this up for everyone, so not needed here with all the emoticons from the Netherland company Ray already uses their emoticons.... so whatever you all decide I'll use, without complaining or begging for those that I don't see which I normally use elsewhere!

I'll try to copy one image here if I go visit the site and get it..its not "linear" within the line...
but rather like this.....[forgive my use of words not images--don't have a good replacement for imgur etc at fingertips!]

"I have a funny joke and it starts out like this...
And second line of the joke.....

final line of the joke....

[[[["GIF" Image of "ROFL" yellow smiley rolling over and over with little arms and legs and eyes opening and closing"]]]]

and we go on with the next comment"

As demonstration shows..the image would not appear "within the
line of type like our dear little can easily fit,
but it gets its own space, more like the "you tube" insert creates a box
for the You Tube still image with the play button on it...those
who have seen it get it!
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 05-01-2020 19:45
Ray
Ray | 10-03-2020 11:31
Hey guys, apologies for the late reply. Thanks for the suggestions.

#4 is a different template, so we can't use this one. For the others, #1, #2 and #3, these smileys are very "specific". I don't want to add too many specific smileys, simply because there are a ton of these. But if the 3 suggested smileys add some value to the site and if they have the support of other members, it's fine with me.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 10-03-2020 18:30
Thanks for getting back to me. Could we add #3 as that's a birthday emoticon? We don't have one of those.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 10-03-2020 19:13
Or just a birthday "cake" I've seen smileys with "cake" --no yellow guy/gal/them attached---so it can be used for that too--adding to its birthday usage? So making it more popular? (Whole cake vs Slice of cake, with or without candles? Does someone want to make it a poll?)
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: