en

Playlist Sharing Corner

Follow 3
Add topic
Search
Saina1712
Saina1712 | 31-08-2013 15:13
Hi!
Do you have a playlist you want to share with us? Please do it here.
Or else you can listen to other's playlist and comment.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Something you should know:
1. Maximum number of songs in a playlist= 30
2. Minimum number of songs in a playlist= 8
3. If you can give a name/title to your playlist, it will be awesome. It's not compulsory, though.
4. Be polite to others and their choice of music. No nasty comments, please.
5. Last but not the least, ENJOY!
9 comments
Captain_Keeta
Captain_Keeta | 31-08-2013 16:15
What if I don't have any songs in my playlist?
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 07-07-2016 02:24
Okay, so the truth of the matter is I have a bazillion playlists, and I created them based off my current mood at the time. I'll share a couple of my current ones below.

This is my Dance Around the House. They're just songs I like to play on like a Saturday when I'm cleaning/doing laundry and just want something fun to bounce around to.

This is my playlist on repeat these days I currently have titled Feel These Words. These are just songs with lyrics that inspire different emotions in me lately.

I frequently add and remove songs from my playlists as my mood changes, and often edit my titles, but for now these will do.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 07-07-2016 22:57
I like the lyrics to X Ambassadors - Unsteady too!
Joeyy
Joeyy | 08-07-2016 01:22
I have a public playlist on Spotify named Happy/Upbeat/Feel Good. Did you mean for us to post the names of songs? That one has 145 at the moment, so a few more than the maximum.

I also made a Christmas playlist on there for a friend. Not sure that's public, but hey, it's not Christmas right now.

And a playlist of Cuban music for the same friend's holiday recently.

On YouTube I have a playlist of Taylor Swift songs, again for that friend. But I've since bought her all of the TS CDs I could find, so I don't know if she listens any more. It's kind of a drag to manage because of how often Swift's songs are deleted from YT.
PracticePractic
PracticePractic | 10-07-2016 08:35
Thanks Saina for creating this playlist sharing corner.......woah! Back in 2013! Before my time here.... It was hiding---I didn't know about this thread!

Anyway, I'm truthfully lazier than Jeff!

I love LSI as I get to use other people's playlists or the "charts" to listen to songs....

I just don't have the time, or ability to make a list that is worth more than 10 minutes, until I hear the next older or new song and want it on my "list" too.... It would never be finished.. So I listen to others lists.

Thanks again to all who posted their lists here: Jenn, Kaleb, Joey!
zjenn4
zjenn4 | 20-07-2016 18:59
(Mainly) cartoon theme songs playlist.
roxcyn
roxcyn | 25-07-2016 03:44
I would love to share, but my playlists are definitely bigger than 30 songs.
biddy2026
biddy2026 | 16-05-2017 21:28
SONG LIST 'STAY'
1. Stay ----- The Temptations
2.Losing You--Temptations
3.Comeback home--Eddie Kendricks
4. This Old Heart of Mine - Isley Brothers

that's all for now. Next!
Tammy887
Tammy887 | 21-07-2017 07:25
Thanks guys for sharing!It's my favorite style
POP OUT SAVE saving ...