LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Kasper
Kasper | 05-12-2002 13:14
What the hell? Whats with all this name changing?? Good example would be P. Diddy. Why does Christina feel the need to have an alter ego Xtina? I can remember when she was that cute genie in the bottle... now she's just some slut... I dont think this was a wise career move on her part. What do you think?
9 comments
Zenmaster
Zenmaster | 05-12-2002 21:43
I dunno, but the name/image change usually is anathema to career advancement. Take when Garth Brooks tried to become Gen X or whatever and take the form of that dead musician. I'm not really into country, but that guy should have learned to write decent stuff before kicking the bucket. And that goatee was simply ludicrous. Of course, this doesn't apply to me, so I'm attempting to become MC Zen Mizzike on the flip side, yo!
FireWaterBurn
FireWaterBurn | 11-12-2002 12:44
i hate when musicians change their names...Its a sign that they are changing teir ways to fit the medias wants.
Pandora
Pandora | 13-12-2002 01:42
I don't know.. but that is annoying
people that are great rock stars don't have to change their name.. it's those that screw up that think that if they change their name it will make the past just go away.. yet they haven't realized that they still suck!

rock on
tabitha
bee
bee | 19-01-2003 21:43
Xtina is just a shortend name for her, jeez. and with her changing, its okay to want to fit in with the way the music is putting her. i dont particularly like her songs, but if shes doing what she wants its good
MeSoHorny
MeSoHorny | 20-01-2003 20:19
Haven't you ever heard anyone shorten the word Christmas by using Xmas? Well Chrismas, Christnia...both start with Chris...yeah. So there's the X. I don't think it's really a name change.
xTheHappyLionx
xTheHappyLionx | 20-01-2003 20:24
LOL
thechiz7
thechiz7 | 20-01-2003 23:33
god that girl annoys me...i mean put some stinkin clothes on! she has such a good voice...she should use that instead of using her bidy to get attention! but i do like "beautiful"
SPLIFFMAN
SPLIFFMAN | 20-01-2003 23:38
It's such a shame she's got a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp ... crossed with a farmyard pig

Also a shame her musics so shite ... still her skimpy outfits help distract the male population from the disadvantages ive just mentioned!
Sum1 tried 2 tell me she's cool the other day, i dont see how she qualifies?! Plenty more cool ppl than her, and even ones with some intelligence too.
U no when she wipes her mouth at the end of 'dirty' i reckon its cos shes just had some " " if ya no what i mean

Yey go Xina! or whateva her slutty name is!
MeSoHorny
MeSoHorny | 23-01-2003 05:03
I think she was pretty back when she first started out when she didn't wear so much makeup. As for the dressing, she's got a nice body and all but if she wants to be thought of as a slut that's her problem I guess. I do think she has a nice voice though. At least she can actually sing..unlike, uh..well...another popular blonde chick in the buisness.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: