LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 6
Add topic
Search
FleurDerLys
FleurDerLys | 17-08-2012 14:00
All the events of our lives affect our mood and our mood is reflected in our actions ...

And the mood you have now?

+100 This is the best day of my life!
+ 90 I'm happy! Soul singing, perhaps it is love!
+ 80 Life is cool, everything is blooming and happy!
+ 70 I have all the work! All disposes me!
+ 60 Everything is wonderful!
+ 50 I'm happy!
+ 40 I have fun
+ 30 I am glad that everyone around me is good and well ...
+ 20 I am well
+ 10 is normal, what is Activities.
+ 0 Just an ordinary day, one of the many
- 10 I have a slight sadness in my soul
- 20 Missing you, absolutely nothing to do
- 30 I am homesick
- 40 It might be better. Mild Depression
- 50 I feel bad
- 60 I'm rotten at heart, a sense of something lost
- 70 I'm depressed
- 80 I'm crying
- 90 Depression and despair, thoughts of hopelessness ...
-100 I'm terribly bad. I was overwhelmed with a wave of despair and hopelessness, life has no meaning ...

Respond on a scale and write the reason. For example:

+ 90 had a wonderful time with your loved ones
3,376 to 3,400 of 3,630 comments
page 136 of 146
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 14-11-2021 19:51
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 15-11-2021 21:53
+10
I repeat : it's not my fault. Anyway, my timetable looks lighter this week. The good stuff. I do work from home, and most of this one I've done this weekend has been done right. Had my dad on the phone and he'll be back on Wednesday - after a full recovery this weekend. Still don't know the cause though, he might lack of Vitamin K.
Day off tomorrow.
ATESGUNES
ATESGUNES | 16-11-2021 13:24
+30 Weekend and Monday.

This time I will cut too short:
İf she is happy with her telefon, let her be. You haven't to be around her anymore. Life is beautifuler being lonely. Because you are nothing.

Monday Coffee was better than the last weekend. Just because my mood was raised yesterday.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 17-11-2021 12:06
+90
Found a "gold mine", but I promise leaving a piece to others. Any recommandation? If so, well thanks.
ATESGUNES
ATESGUNES | 18-11-2021 14:12
-30 For Two Days.

Just sitting on a chair, there is my computer on the table, I am chatting since morning. Some journals had depressed and bored me, I want a little funny things.
I think I will sleep all winter long, like bears.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 20-11-2021 14:15
A serious flàsh in the pan to end the week. Dad won't be back from hospital this weekend, he has to start a new treatment today so we'll hear from him next Monday - well although he has fewer blood clots, he just cannot stand spending much time there.
Also, I am very stressed for the interview I have on Monday morning, the last one before Christmas. I'll probably wear a cap and a scarf with this cold. Should I ask her or not?
Feeling a bit confused, yesterday was just repeating most things I've seen and heard 2 months ago - nah, a 6-month delay should have fit better. Guess I've had enough of that.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 25-11-2021 14:31
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 26-11-2021 10:39
+50
I must remember this name : C'est à l'étage. Good memories from 1995, yes, yes yes... I wish this was aired on TV again, with different hosts and more recent music videos of course. Much better than what was on TV yesterday. But let's not talk about that, shall we? Black Friday - ooooohh, the weekend's gonna be nice without it.
Monday's interview went well, though feeling overwhelmed to see her leave and she too, was overwhelmed to leave after 8 years there - she described me as "the scarf lady" (as I often wear one on Mondays) an extraordinary, intelligent and creative person, what my parents (and my ) think of me as well. That same morning, my dad left the hospital after his fourth stay there in more than a month, so I was there for our reunion. Fantastic Monday!
ATESGUNES
ATESGUNES | 26-11-2021 11:49
-40. Need to see my front.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 26-11-2021 14:00
+20
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 27-11-2021 14:36
My parents and... "My sweet coworkers", that's what I wanted to put exactly. Had pizza for lunch, a new one with chestnuts and red squash cream - with a bit of smoked scamorza too - all 3 of us liked it. Well, I keep on trying new recipes that I haven't tasted yet, even though it's just a delivery. Tomorrow morning will be show(er) time.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 28-11-2021 00:48
+10
ATESGUNES
ATESGUNES | 28-11-2021 11:03
-30, Cooking day for me.

Süpermarket is too expensive at least for three weeks. Every vegetable is tagged too much high price. For example Tomato is racing with Euro, one kilogram of Tometo costs more than half a Euro.
* offtopic :
Let me explain Euro currency is Fourteen Turkish Lira here in today.

So shopping time in yesterday was spended searching the cheapest prices. All day long.

After then evening tour time. The best quarter of İstanbul, it is like Champs Elysees or Fifth Avenue. That was Bağdad Street, distance is at least thirty kilometers but the top side is just four kilometres long. The other sides are a little ordinary quarters.
* offtopic :
I haven't been in Champs Elysees or Fifth Avenue yet, but special thanks to Uncle Google and Aunt Yandex that showed me their pictures since 2010.

The biggest surprize was coffee cups were changed, I took their picture and I think I will write on my Blog.

Long time later I slept very well last night, I still have a hope for something.
See you soon.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 29-11-2021 07:51
Winter is coming.
Feeling kinda weak to start the week. Looking for some warm radiators and a bed too, with the lights on when the sun is gone. Had to face a ripping toenail after it cost me some bleeding yesterday. Ouch. Thought it went into the skin before I ripped it. Phew, haven't had this sort of boring thing since last summer, same foot but not same toe. Means I won't dance for a while during recovery.
Mr. Weatherman announced some rain or even snow for this week. Time for a teacup and a crème brûlée. Gonna open my Advent calendar in 2 days.
kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 02-12-2021 15:50
+0
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 02-12-2021 23:42
+70
This week has been busy, no time to think about what to do this weekend - well, it could have started earlier, yesterday. I've been tricked so many times for a year or so... Now it's time to bring some end-of-year colours to my palette.
Gone smoke-free for 7 years now, even though it was just the very occasional one. That's a decision I would not regret.
On a side note : the review I wrote one month and half ago (around October 21-22) was rejected by the committee and I have to care for a slow computer since the Internet connection is going nuts.
ATESGUNES
ATESGUNES | 04-12-2021 17:32
+30, Becoming a lawyer.

I'm trying to find some solutions for my friend at least three months, I researched and read lots of articles, but still I haven't got any idea to solve the problems between my friend and her old relative. However lots of informations that I learned were very useful for me.

So send all of the pain, let the December begin. See you soon.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 05-12-2021 15:21
+40
...Working on weekends after a 3-day break. Just the usual thing, not trying to tire too much.
ATESGUNES
ATESGUNES | 06-12-2021 10:07
+60 Today.

Yesterday was World Turkish Coffee Day (5.12.2021), a coffee shop made a promotion for their customers.
Also I'm happy because weather is sunny and a little hot at these days. Lots of people say that December is Winter, but Winter Entering day is 21 December. I mean I have two weeks more to sun.

But let me say that Filtered Coffee and especially "Milk included Filtered Coffee" made me an insomnia last night.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 06-12-2021 22:27
+50
So that girl, one of my former coworkers' wife, announced her baby shower for February 6. Due in March/April probably, her second one after her 6-year-old son. I wouldn't be by her side on that special day but I do support her for that.
I know little about her, only that both of us mourned the losses of our respective maternal grandmothers for months.
Dress code will be either blue or pink for this week, as a support sign for her, I chose to wear blue today.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 14-12-2021 07:13
Happy bluesday. The same dream as yesterday and now it's been 2 nights. Cannot wait until Friday night. No worries but a lack of recognition, seems like I had some tension last Saturday after eating pizza. Even though mushroom had really no effect on me, I can eat mushroom even though it's not my favourite topping ever. Well? Foggy outside and snow sometimes. I wanna get back to bed today, and stop having the same dream too.
ATESGUNES
ATESGUNES | 14-12-2021 17:51
-20 Aproximatly.

Life is better with watching a movie or a serie, because you are forgetting to being bored.
While Christimas coming there are lots of statues in İstanbul, every corner is lightful at these days.

Today was rainy and cold, some time later I will enter my home and close every door. Until spring comes.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 16-12-2021 12:07
+70
You too, can learn from your mistakes but this one with the salad dressing has cost more than the one (an unrelated mistake) I made 2 months ago, remember that I barely digest garlic, I cannot describe the effects I have now. Caesar dressing isn't perfect for a small salad, walnut oil is much much better. Anyway... Sometimes I go wherever I shouldn't be for unknown reasons (choosing clothes most of the time), and regret having been there after. But today was just for choosing a Christmas gift... To see how well it fits. Also, time to recover from that heavy tension before the weekend starts.
ATESGUNES
ATESGUNES | 16-12-2021 23:08
+50 Today.

Tomorrow I will go to an interview I hope.
Long time later I'm getting good journals today, if something changes I will share my sadness or happiness.
See you soon.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 18-12-2021 04:41
+70
Hmmm, what did the augurs say? There are mysteries that are supposed to be unsolved, and the good augurs leave the place by taking them, keeping their meaning hidden, all right. I leaned back, and got told the things I liked at the time could be found somewhere, not here. Did they mean : in heaven?
And again, I have to open my reminders because I still get tricked by homonyms. (Even with the ones named Olivia.) Now we really have to clean sheets and pillows, and keep the whole clean because of another flea invasion.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: