LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 1
Add topic
Search
tigerbee
tigerbee | 14-04-2012 18:55
This thread here is for discussions about health. [ Medical-science, technologists, herbalists and researchers should search for a way to cleanse the inner human body of Chrysotile Asbestos. Exposure to asbestos can cause cancer. Their is lots of asbestos around and some countrys still mine asbestos for sale including Quebec/Canada!!. ]
13 comments
Joeyy
Joeyy | 14-04-2012 19:00
You've already created a thread about asbestos. It was closed.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 14-04-2012 19:01
Oops, I didn't finish my post, sorry. But now I don't remember what was I was going to say. Oh well.
tigerbee
tigerbee | 14-04-2012 19:43
Joevv, my other thread was on asbestos exclusively but this thread is open to all health issues!.
tigerbee
tigerbee | 14-04-2012 22:23
Hi, anyone into alternative medicine such as the use of herbs to cure a illness!.
tigerbee
tigerbee | 17-04-2012 17:53
Regarding cleansing asbestos from the inner human body!. A substance should be made that destroys or dissolves Chrysotile Abestos. Asbestos is carcinogen, which means a substance capable of causing cancer. When asbestos are disturbed they become microscopic and airborne, when asbestos are breathed in they get stuck or lodged in tissues such as the lungs. Chrysotile Asbestos, is a mineral with flexible and thin fibers, a mineral of the serpentine group. Unfortunately their's lots of asbestos around and some country's still mine and sell asbestos. Theirs a way of riding asbestos from the inner human body it just needs to be discovered. When asbestos is inside the body it usually takes 10 to 40 years to develope cancer!!.
RONTX
RONTX | 17-04-2012 19:04
If you have a headache, smoke some medicinal marijuana or a good strain. Gets rid of migraines instantly!! Use a vaporizer if you're wanting to avoid smoke
tigerbee
tigerbee | 19-04-2012 19:04
OCD-is people who have "obsessive compulsive disorder". Their intact with reality and know their obsessive thoughts and compulsive acts are senseless yet can't stop them. It's also an anxiety disorder often with depression too. Most likely a biological brain illness. Many people with OCD are insightful.
tigerbee
tigerbee | 21-04-2012 19:09
Concerning Asbestos:- asbestos is a set of six naturally occurring silicate minerals. Prolonged breathing in of asbestos can cause cancer. Somone should find a way to cleanse asbestos throughout the entire inner human body!.
tigerbee
tigerbee | 27-04-2012 00:45
Crocidolite asbestos also known as Blue asbestos is even more dangerouas to health than Chrysotile asbestos!.
Makis_G
Makis_G | 16-05-2012 10:14
Many people, knowing that asbestos is harmful to the human body, believe that the governments of developed nations have banned the use of asbestos outright. Unfortunately, however, that simply isn't true. Products containing asbestos are still manufactured and sold today, and there are hundreds of thousands of buildings still standing that have asbestos-containing materials within them.

tigerbee
tigerbee | 16-05-2012 18:35
Makis G, your correct regarding their is lots of asbestos around and it's still being mined unfortunately!.
tigerbee
tigerbee | 25-05-2012 23:54
After prolonged exposure to asbestos, it uaually takes 10 to 50 years to develope into cancer, this is why it's important research should be done to find a way to cleanse asbestos from the inner body. This would help those who already been expose to asbestos and lots of people been expose to asbestos some don't even know it!.
Olivia_Ka
Olivia_Ka | 05-02-2022 10:25
Wow. Cannot find a thread about psychiatric hospitals and hyperacusis over there.

That was in mid-October 2016 : a 12-day stint in psychiatric hospital. I had no suicidal thoughts before landing in psychiatric hospital, I regret not having told, either in the emergency service or over there, that I had not eaten anything (I starved myself because of my parents' misunderstanding, who were completely thinking differently from what I would have liked to explain them, and told other priorities to the emergency staff, such as finding inspiration to write). In my case : I starved myself but if I hadn't gone to the emergency service, I would probably have eaten at about 1am after I stopped crying. I was transferred there (in my sleep since I had fallen asleep at the previous hospital emergency service) just because of a mistake that the emergency service had done. Blood alcohol level at 1.90 wasn't actually mine since I don't drink alcohol and in that case, patients who have such a level are automatically sent to PH. (Hate to talk about that since my parents were not told and so didn't understand why I was transferred, and all 3 of us learned it 10 days later with the psychiatrist's revelation.)
You cannot imagine how long my recovery was after I went back home, because of my bedroom rearranged without my consent (felt like a temple which idols got robbed, since I consider my bedroom a sacred place). My parents had lost their minds to do such a thing a day after I was transferred to PH.
We did not file a complain against the emergency service that mistakenly transferred me to a place I shouldn't have been to. They have done their work badly, such as not having asked if I had eaten anything before I underwent that blood alcohol test. And I already had fear of PH because I had heard that patients were badly treated over there... The only times I could drink was during the 3 daily meals, so I got dehydration more than Valium and Loxapac (IMHO both would cause me to get worse, since the staff mistakenly kept on believing that my blood alcohol level was at 1.90, so I stopped taking them gradually, following my doctor's advice). The situation in 2016 was unbearable, unfortunately not much relayed in the media - only that the emergency service staff has mistakenly sent to PH some patients who were actually starving themselves (but the patients did tell the PH staff they were starving, while I didn't by complete forgetfulness).
In April 2017, I found a webpage with a female patient telling her experience in PH, almost close to mine but a few months before mine and in a different PH, so I sent the link to my family, who felt like hearing my voice in that female patient's testimony. And later that month, my mum phoned the hospital emergency service in April 2017, and a woman who was working there officially told her that a colleague of hers did make a mistake while labeling the blood alcohol test results, and since then, I have no doubt that the 1.90 one was not mine.
That PH episode came after a series of deaths in my family, both my grandmothers and the youngest of my cats (Dame Hermine) having gone in a few months, but I recovered well in May 2016, after I had spent 6 months mourning.

I have one characteristic that's been going for long, I already noticed it more or less as I grew up but now, in my late thirties, I recognize that I have hyperacusis. Too much noise can lead me to move to a quieter place in the house, and the apartment I'm living in is a loud one (close to the lift, you can hear people from upstairs walking in their flats at times). As a little one, I could barely stand big reunions.
Because of that, my 12-day stint in psychiatric hospital drove me crazy because at the beginning, there was a girl screaming in a room next to mine, so I was moved to a further room only 3 days after my landing there.
And for some years, I've been using earplugs so I can sleep without being disturbed. Oh dear.
Actually my hyperacusis is a stigmata of my premature birth : born 3 months earlier than the due date, I was a miracle baby to a couple who had difficulty to have a child (after 3 miscarriages), add to this that my mother was 40 years old and that she had to undergo surgery for lung cancer (she was a smoker then) when I was 2. But I was only 20 years old when dad told me about mum's cancer episode, that's why I haven't seen her much at home while I was still little. She had the tumour removed and hasn't had any relapse.

And yes, not only do I have hyperacusis but I also recognize being an introvert and at times, a shy person. Sorry but talking about what my superiors, either at school or at accompaniment of looking for a job, thought of my behavior, would heavily hurt me as I felt misunderstood by them. And I have to take regular vitamin D doses because I don't often expose myself to sunlight and... For immunitary reasons too.

So, I've learned to live with hyperacusis and I am sure my parents know this fact, too. For 10 months, I'm only hearing the sound of birds chirping and it isn't a loud one, that really help relax. OK I'll stop here. I must be too sensitive for explaining so many things here.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: