LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Two of the same person. and typo.?

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
Vampyre97
Vampyre97 | 01-10-2011 18:53
Ok, so I entered into the archive to put Bridgit Mendler on the site because I noticed we didn't have her. It got added to the site and I quickly became the moderator. One time I was on and noticed someone else had got a Bridgit Mendler page made too. I think the reason it got through was because I accidentally made a typo when spelling her name and made it Bridget instead of Bridgit. Is there anyway I can fix this spelling error? And what can I can do about the duplicate pages. Please help!!
Thanks!!!! I REALLY appreciate it!
4 comments
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 01-10-2011 19:05
there is a topic specifically for these mistakes, here's the link. Just post the names of the two artists and specify which is correct and which is incorrect. You can also message Ray directly and explain the problem, he will fix it.
Vampyre97
Vampyre97 | 01-10-2011 19:14
Thanks so much! I just have a question... The one with the correct spelling has a different moderator. Is there anyway I can continue being the moderator for her, or do I have to give her up?
Joeyy
Joeyy | 01-10-2011 21:31
Surely if yours is the correctly spelt one, the incorrectly spelt one will get removed and you'll remain the moderator for yours. Just make sure you put in your post which one's correct.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 01-10-2011 21:52
I'm not sure how that would work. My guess would be if he can tell which mod has has the artist longer he'd go with that one. I would ask Ray personally about that though.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: