LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Are we all capable of cheating in relationships?

Follow 1
Add topic
Search
otsile
otsile | 22-06-2011 10:25
Guys help out i'm failing to accept that my girl friend is faithful which makes mi to be too much insecure in the relationship..
13 comments
otsile
otsile | 22-06-2011 10:31
i mean from the past r/shp i have been cheated before,and i still feel my current girlfriend is capable of cheating..we have almost 3 years and since the onset of the r/shp,i haven't seen any signs that she might be cheating on me.but i'm still not convinced that she is faithfull
Strawring
Strawring | 22-06-2011 12:15
Well....I think everybody is, but everybody don't cheat on their bf/gf..so it's just a matter of trust....
otsile
otsile | 22-06-2011 13:27
so u are saying everybody has a 50% chance ryt?it depends on somebody's self descipline,bringing this context to our gender "males",the chances are very high especially in relationships that have a long time,i think its natural sometimes to sexually feel for somebody else beside your girlfriend..i dont know about girls but boys,come on guys its rare to find a faithfull guy don't refute mi on that one u all know it...
Sairina
Sairina | 22-06-2011 17:32
Well that's sad to hear that guys are less faithful than women...I agree that people are capable of cheating but it doesn't mean they'll always do it. It is a matter of trust and people's morals, attitude to the relationship, personality, etc...
Krikri
Krikri | 22-06-2011 19:06
I think the difference here is between "Can" cheat and "Would" cheat. Everybody can cheat. The temptation is there all the time for both men and women. But of course not everybody would cheat. In addition to all the factors mentioned above, there's also the love factor, the thinking: "I don't ever want to hurt the one I love like that".
As for the fact that men are more capable of cheating, I actually - and unfortunately - believe it's true. It is a fact that because men's genitals are external, their sexual desire is more intense, and many of them use this as an argument to justify their adultery. Another argument is that it's just sex and it means nothing so it's okay. Well, you are a human being, which means that you have something called "WILL", to refuse temptation.
When you are committed to a relationship, then you should respect that commitment. Nobody forced you to it. You can still be free and sleep with as many women/men as you want. Cheating destroys the other person's self esteem. It makes them feel not good enough, and they won't help think that something is wrong with them, otherwise their partner wouldn't have looked elsewhere for what they're missing.
Now, as for you.... The lack of trust in a relationship is even worse than cheating. You say that your girlfriend never showed any sign of cheating. Well, guess what. Do continue being suspicious and she will end up meeting your expectations. I've been there. I was with this guy who was never able to trust me. If i was late, or if he didn't know where I was the entire time, he would think I was doing something wrong. His attitude hurt me really bad. It also proved to me that he lacked confidence in me, in our relationship, and in himself, in his ability to keep me, since he always thought i was going to "run" towards someone else at any moment. I end up suspecting that the reason of his lack of trust is because he is the one cheating on me, and was afraid that i would do the same! And all this added to other problems lead us to break up after 4 years together and after we were planning to get married.
So my advice for you is this: since your girlfriend seems honest, don't ruin what you have because of things that are not even true. Give her and yourself the happiness that you both deserve by enjoying what you have without fear, come what may
Krikri
Krikri | 22-06-2011 19:07
that was a long post!!
SortenRavn
SortenRavn | 23-06-2011 00:04
Well

From my own point of view in life

Yeah..
We're only human after all, and as i see it, humans = bastards/Animals on 2 legs and with (to quote Lavey ) : (sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all fours), who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development," has become the most vicious animal of all.

and

kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates

So..

As I see it..
If you dont "feel" that she's honest with you, well then move on and dont waste your time.
But i really dont understand why people (you and others) linger so much on what happend yesterday (and belive me, ive been there myself, and since my life story aint a dance on rose leafs but more like cactus and rocks, then i know how it is to just sit and wait for others to strike you from behind when you feel most secure.

Catch the chances in life when you get then, you never get a 2nd shot so why not try and see what paths you migth uncover, some you not even migth know (yet)

A relationship build on control and jealoxy never last in the long run, people should be treated as living beings, not soulles furniture (let them make mistakes, let them live life as they them self see fit, dont control them as a owner control his pet

well

Nuff rambling from this old coot..

Cheers and best of luck on the love
otsile
otsile | 27-06-2011 06:56
this goes to krikri,u know afta reading that long post,it brought something positive to my perception towards r/shps,i think from now on i'm going to refrain from being uneasy with ma gal friend,cos that issue had brought traumatising emotions in ma r/shp.Thanks gal
otsile
otsile | 27-06-2011 07:05
sairina
i feel that,i gues i gudda change and respect ma r/shp
otsile
otsile | 27-06-2011 07:12
sortenravn
was sup dowg?i like the part when u said wi should not control/treat people like pets,truly speaking thats wat us "insecure people" are most likely to do..
Krikri
Krikri | 27-06-2011 08:46
you're most welcome i'm glad i could help and i wish you the best.
otsile
otsile | 27-06-2011 09:04
Thank shawty,i'm jus goin to be perfect...but if it all turns that i have been deluding maself u will be the one to blame ha ha,i'm kiddin
thanx again ok
Vixen75
Vixen75 | 01-07-2011 17:45
Because we are all imperfect in this world, we're definitely capable! But whether you cheat is up to you.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: