LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 3
Add topic
Search
egg
egg | 28-10-2002 02:13
out of an ever-increasing curiosity, what bands/artists do you hate, and more importantly, WHY????

here, i'll start...

hrm....
i hate Dashboard Confessional...for one thing, i don't like the dude's voice, it gets on my nerves, and i think the lyrics are pathetic and nauseating....basically it makes me go

your turn!!!!!!!
76 to 100 of 1,363 comments
page 4 of 55
_noelle_
_noelle_ | 23-01-2003 18:04
Avril Lavingne cuz she wears the same thing-
white singlet and striped tie
strait whispy annoying hair
racoon/punched-in-the-face eye make up
also becuz of her voice - she cant really sing, any avril fan *has* to admit that, i mean listen to her yelling the lyrics "Im with YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
then there is the bit that seals tha deal wit me -
hav you all seen that camera angle in the video of "Sk8er boi"?
the one that is virtually up her nose? urgh
acctually, while i was writing this i thought of another 1 - the way Sk8er boi is spelt - it just screams out FAKE in all senses of the word

also - those people who say rap sux, and worse, Eminem sux, hav u ever acctually listened to the way he puts words together and makes them rhyme? as Dr Dre once said "he makes words rhyme that sound like the shouldnt rhyme but he makes them work"
Eminem is not only cool, he's a master of voices - i watched the Up in Smoke tour tonite, and he was doing the voice of Ken Kaniff, and i would not hav beleived that that voice was coming out of eminem's mouth if i hadnt seen & heard it 4 myself.

~peece~
FreeofInsanity
FreeofInsanity | 24-01-2003 23:47
Hey guys! jus wonderin y u all pick on Nirvana Guy, LOTS of people use, they're gay as an insult...2 say there pathetic etc. its wrong but nothin can be done, "with free speech comes discimination", it suks i know but oh well!
TheHappyLion, give it up already! sorry that our reasons r "lame" but nobody really cares...
xX Peace Xx
GTRunner
GTRunner | 25-01-2003 04:12
Ok i'll chime in here with a response... lol

In my opinion which doesnt count for much but i like to give it anyhow! Is that a true music lover respects all forms of music and doesnt "hate" anyone true i have some bands ppl etc... i think should NOT be singing but atleast they've tried and accomplished it at some level.... For example Kelly Osbourne yes she sucks Yes its because of daddy she was able to get a record deal in the first place BUT atleast she had the courage to face it and do it and some people actually like her and THAT is something that makes her unique and a artist... I didnt say a good one tho! lol I being a true music lover respect her and her music but alas i do not "like" it but i never hate any artist!

Just my opinion but like i said doesnt count but you got it anyhow!
FreeofInsanity
FreeofInsanity | 25-01-2003 15:52
WELL SAID! i couldnt of said it better myself! hey ur really gd at breeching ur opinion!
Dekar
Dekar | 25-01-2003 17:08
Hate leads to the dark side? Well then welcome the darkness, for only then will you see the light.

*puts on a cape and mask and runs around the room with arms outstretched and screaming...*

"I'm HateMan! I'm HateMan!"
FreeofInsanity
FreeofInsanity | 25-01-2003 17:58
huh?
nicola
nicola | 25-01-2003 18:29
I hate loads of people, including;
westlife
britney
kylie
holly valance
justin
*nsync
hear'say (split though!!)
enrique
alicia keys
rammstein
missy elliott (i dont really hate her though, she just annoys me a little)

and there's sssooooooo many more I can't think of!!
FreeofInsanity
FreeofInsanity | 26-01-2003 15:56
hum, kool i hate them 2, where gettin the same answers here...anyone have anything different?
id take out mudvayne...eeeewwww
spongebobluva
spongebobluva | 28-01-2003 00:28
Slipknot,Slipknot, Slipknot oh and did i mention Slipknot?
Lucky7
Lucky7 | 28-01-2003 00:50
I would have to say all those techno pplz cuz they annoy the hell out of me ang i see no point in their songs. also ppl who constantly change their image like Christina Aguilera

I also agree w/ _noelle_ eminem is amazing and alll u eminem haters dont know what u r talking about! He's amazing and he raps so well etc etc
FreeofInsanity
FreeofInsanity | 28-01-2003 16:55
lalala kool! well id take out bloodhound gang
acoustic
acoustic | 01-02-2003 00:15
i hate the rapper mase the man sounds like he is bored out of his skull PUT SOME EFFORT INTO IT
thechiz7
thechiz7 | 01-02-2003 05:29
mariah carey, mariah carey, and uhhhhh....mariah carey!
acedtragedy3
acedtragedy3 | 01-02-2003 22:43
avril lavigne
all boy bands, and the guys in the boy bands comin out solo...nick carter, JC, justin timberlake, ect..
good charlette
sum41
avril lavigne
eminem
britteny spears
christina aguilera... ect
basically all the pop shit and 'pop/punk'
PINK_FAIRY
PINK_FAIRY | 02-02-2003 16:01
i totally agree wiv u GTrunner u rock man! (ok i think ur a guy neway sorry if ya not, i think kelly o is gr8 cos she is jus like totally different 2 evry1 else n she dont giv a flyin fuck bout wat ppl think of her, yeh she might b feedin off her dads success but @ least she aint fake like avril. i so totally like kelly o's song shut up tho. ahhhhhh im confused now,
if i sed sum of the bands i h8 ppl will either agree or disagree cos evry1 has ther own taste, n if i sed i liked good charlotte sum ppl wud say *oh ther crap* n other ppl wud *ah they rock* wow iv really confused myself now n i think iv totally missed the point, but hey

luvs *z0e* mwah
PINK_FAIRY
PINK_FAIRY | 02-02-2003 16:02
oh yeh soz GTrunner ur a girl lol
Missundaztood
Missundaztood | 11-02-2003 22:19
hate
almost all pop music,actually I hate all the pop music performes..bcuz most of em r fake say they r virgins I dunno they just anoyying they r just like my stepsis so I hate em all ...
DIE!
.P!NK ROCKZ

Burning_Jones
Burning_Jones | 11-02-2003 22:43
Courtney Love
Fred Durst
Every pop star that ever had the audacity to record a CD
Every rapper who ever showed off their lovely diamonds and sexy girls
Every motherfucker who ever banned Marilyn Manson or Combat 84
The bastards at MTV who butchered the living shit out of the Closer video

They can all FUCK THEMSELVES!!!!!
EMbabyEM
EMbabyEM | 15-02-2003 02:32
boy bands can suck my foot, and any corporate punk can lick my toe.
Milita
Milita | 15-02-2003 17:35
Shakira....she used to be a great singer with great lyrics at her beginings...now she's only a product... she has lost he spirit...
Britney....she seems SO fake
Isola
Isola | 15-02-2003 19:34
Britney.. Shes fake, Christina.. Shes too dirty!
And Nelly... Eeew...
EDDY_CHIC
EDDY_CHIC | 16-02-2003 09:40
AVRIL!!!!!!! H8 AVRIL!!!!!!!!!!

I cant stand avril!!!! she wears ties and smashes up cars and sings about herself! she cant evn skate!!!!!!!!!!!! and she calls herself a s8er girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woah.... very annoying... lol... no... not funny....
Heavenlybabe
Heavenlybabe | 16-02-2003 10:35
i really hate tatu ( cos my sisters and brothers listen to that song all the time)and i also hate geri halliwell! and linzi a girl who fancies my lad!
little_mouse
little_mouse | 17-02-2003 00:48
Huh...there's sure a lot of people who hate britney spears, christina a, avril (me included ). i get why you hate those people, but singers like kylie, I don't hate them. I don't like their music, but I don't hate them because they're not fake...or sluts so I respect them for not dressing like this or that just for publicity (not sure if it's spelled right...), or doing anything else like that.

For those of you that said you don't like the Calling, and Lifehouse, I don't get why you would hate them without an actual reason...I like their music a lot

PS, I'm so glad no one said they hated Michelle branch
built2liv
built2liv | 17-02-2003 00:50
Just to spite you...I hate Michelle Branch!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: