LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

What should i do?Please help me!

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
down ass chick
down ass chick | 25-10-2002 00:51
okay i really like this guy in my school and i just found out that my friend likes him too. Please tell me what i should do .THANX!
8 comments
Merlin
Merlin | 25-10-2002 01:03
Break her kneecaps. lol.

Peace!
jacobi
jacobi | 25-10-2002 01:06
three is not a crowd nowadays...
Christy_Marie
Christy_Marie | 25-10-2002 01:12
If she is your good friend, I would stay away. Just my opinion, but guys go in and out of your life, but friends leave footprints.
egg
egg | 25-10-2002 01:16
i don't think you should stay away from the guy YOU like just cuz she's your friend...but you should talk about it with her...like if he asks one of you out or something, if the other would be comfortable w/that...and if you both decide you would both say no and say he asks her and she says yes then she's not worth it.
FireWaterBurn
FireWaterBurn | 25-10-2002 01:22
bros before hoes
Hoffy167
Hoffy167 | 25-10-2002 13:04
I've been in that position (genders reversed of course), I just let her (the on we both liked) decide, without saying anything about it to her. No point trying to complicate matters I think
Masterful_Ally
Masterful_Ally | 25-10-2002 17:47
yeah, stick with the friend - UNLESS she already knew you liked him and then announced she did too. Coz that would just be sneaky!!! A friend of mine has done that before... but I got him! (even though she's prettier) so if thats the case then go for it...fast (before she does, hehe.)

<marquee> Ally xxx
Ilovemarkmiser4
Ilovemarkmiser4 | 25-10-2002 23:22
Me and my best friend both liked Mark and we talked about what we would do if he went out with the other one. If she is your really good friend, she will understand how much you like him. But it is sensless to fight over a guy... I don't know, I guess what I'm trying to say is, if he asked you out, and you said no cuz of her, then she could have him you know? It's on of those one or the other things. so go with what you feel like... if she you think she will understand, then go for it, if you don't mind losing her as your friend go for it.. i mean your heart will tell you if you realy like the guy.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: