LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Christy_Marie
Christy_Marie | 24-10-2002 01:14
Ya know, I did not plan on getting back on here, I was really embarrassed. But I will write and say that I am sorry. It is too late, so ya'll don't have to reply with that cuz I already know. I should have thought about what I wrote. I thought I did, but I now realize I didn't. So you guys don't have to cuss me out, cuz I won't come back to this site knowing I do not deserve any grace from ya'll. And no I do not want pity, cuz as I already said I will not be able to get it if I don't get back on.

FWB~I thought some of your statements were really good. Like on the Q/A topics. I was so mad after reading your comment on the religion thing, I knew if I addressed the old topic to you, that you would read it. But you guys are right, you have your freedomn of speech, as I do mine. I should listen to you (you=FWB) and just swallow. So, I am sorry.

Bye! ~Christy Marie
7 comments
FireWaterBurn
FireWaterBurn | 24-10-2002 01:16
alright cya
Ilovemarkmiser4
Ilovemarkmiser4 | 24-10-2002 01:20
Hey I know how you feel Christy... I mean I almost didn't come back on after FWB started his topic about me. But you know I just thought, "Internet ppl hullo! They can't really hurt me. So just get over it, forget it and come back!
FireWaterBurn
FireWaterBurn | 24-10-2002 01:22
i really dont care if you come back but you definetly need to get over it
Christy_Marie
Christy_Marie | 24-10-2002 01:24
Okay! I was e-mailing someone, and this message popped up. (2 internet boxes)

You are right ILMM, get over it, ya'll can't do nothing! and I already said sorry, so. . .

Plantagenet
Plantagenet | 24-10-2002 06:49
I'm confused!
What happened?
Merlin
Merlin | 24-10-2002 19:58
Good question Plantagenet.

Peace!
FireWaterBurn
FireWaterBurn | 24-10-2002 21:02
check cristy maries post 'firewaterburn'
POP OUT SAVE saving ...