en
Back to old website

Ian Van Dahl / Lasgo

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
topazgold
topazgold | 13:14
Anyone here into this kind of dance music? It's my fave type of music but I haven't noticed many here mention it...
7 comments
Msud
Msud | 00:55
Maybe because we (or at least I) don't like it...
stupot
stupot | 18:05
hi
uk dance music is good
stuff like ian van dahl, io and lasgo and stuff like that r all pretty good. even tho i aint relly into that stuff i still find it quite catchy and it aint that bad really

so m8 u aint alone on the matter
lucky_bob
lucky_bob | 19:04
my Belgian pride has to make me correct you: Ian Van Dahl and Lasgo are Belgian, and actually, almost all good eurodance is Belgian!
CsOsZi
CsOsZi | 15:36
I hate dance music, but Something by Lasgo is cool, I love it.
girlie
girlie | 00:35
Yeah, I like it, I have songs downloaded by both those artists you mentioned, but I listen to pretty much everything, and usually I don't start topics about artists, just spongs if Im trying to find something. So that's why I wouldn't have posted much about dance. And I know it's not quite as upbeat but if you haven't already got it I also like Shakedown 'At Night'. Worth downloading if you are into that sort of thing.
MixMasterMex
MixMasterMex | 00:38
something by lasgo is an awesome song. ian van dahl is awesome too. i got their cd last month its pretty good. i'm a big techno/trance freak. i got over 200 techno cds so any ?'s and i might be able to help you out some. if you want a few songs to dl i'll give you a bit of my personal favs:

rank 1 vs kylie minogue - airwave vs true love never dies

rank 1 - airwave (best song ever )

jan jonhston - flesh

hersheykisses73
I LOVE IT ALL!!!!!!!!! GINO BEATS.. EURODANCE.. FREESTYLE.. TECHNO.. TRANCE... EVERYTHING!!!!!!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: