LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Back to old website
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
FireWaterBurn
FireWaterBurn | 00:49
I saw a music video of him in health class today and after the praise ive heard about him i thought hed be better than what he was...i figured his music would suck because its christian but even the dancing and stuff was pretty stupid...i thought hed be much better
11 comments
3doorsdown
3doorsdown | 19:28
Alot of MWS older stuff is good but he's really decreased in everything.
Christy_Marie
I like his old stuff, not what he made up, but stuff that he takes from other people. Here I come to 'Worship' and 'let it rain' (open the flood gates of heaven) I am going to his concert next month, also Third Day will be there! Although I would rather see Point Of Grace in concert.
Ilovemarkmiser4
i have no idea who he is
vandy
vandy | 07:44
"I figured his music would suck because he's christian" what does someone's beliefs have to do with thier talent?
FireWaterBurn
FireWaterBurn | 00:04
not his beliefs but the style of music...i think christian music really sucks
FireWaterBurn
FireWaterBurn | 21:04
"I figured his music would suck because he's christian"

Vandy - i suggest getting the quotes right before saying things about them...if you look over at my post it says "because its christian" not 'because hes christian"
pinky80
pinky80 | 22:04
michaels older stuff is awesome, but i think recently he has been trying to appeal to other people so much that he has decided to not really stick with what made people love his music in the first place.
vandy
vandy | 23:02
Same difference...I mean, really, you're still implying that what he believes determines the quality of his music. Or at least that's what it sounds like. Hey, I'm not a big fan of MWS, but not all Christian music sucks. I really like Pax 217, Five Iron Frenzy, and Jennifer Knapp. Now, if you said "I figured his music would suck because it's soft rock" that would make more sense.
btw...I've been having these big ol' theological debates with you...and I just realized...you're prolly just a freshman! i mean, I'm a freshman too, but in college. You're barely older than my baby brother! It's funny how online, people are sorta ageless. anyway.
vandy
vandy | 23:03
ps a lot of Christian music is all soft and stuff...like no offense to Christy Marie but i don't really like a lot of the same stuff you do...but if you think that Christian music mostly sucks, there's probably a LOT of it you haven't heard b/c there are a lot of different styles.
FireWaterBurn
FireWaterBurn | 06:51
Well vandy you ad and have your own opinions about christian music dont really care...and if mws's music WAS soft rock and i hated soft rock id say "i figured his music would suck because its soft rock' sorry vandy but not everyone is going to have your same beliefs...and yeah christian music does suck and so does michael smith...

Im glad its a free speech kind of world...
MyNdBeNdR
MyNdBeNdR | 07:04
I haven't heard about this guy, but I probably won't like him because I'm not into soft stuff. But I do like a couple of Christian bands. Soul of the Savior is good death metal band and they're Christian. Zao is also pretty good and heavy. They're also Christian.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: