Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Anita
Anita | 21-10-2002 08:44

It is impossible to lick your elbow.

A crocodile can't stick its tongue out.

A shrimp's heart is in their head.

People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze, you're heart stops for a mili-second.
In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of 80 years, no one reported a single case where an ostrich buried its head in the sand (or attempted to do so).

It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
By law, every child in Belgium must take harmonica lessons at Primary school.

More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.

Rats and horses can't vomit.

The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.

If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib.

If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.

Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over a million descendants.

Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times

The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.

Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.

A duck's quack doesn't echo anywhere, and no one knows why.

23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their buttocks.

In the course of an average lifetime you will, while sleeping, eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders.(EWWWWWW)

Most lipstick contains fish scales.

Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different.

If you keep your eyes open by force, they will pop out. (PERSONALLY I TRIED THAT)

75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow

12 comments
Stanley
Stanley | 21-10-2002 15:09
hahahaha, i really did try and lick my elbow... thats funny...
Killah135
Killah135 | 21-10-2002 19:21
every time i have read that u cannot like your elbow (like 10 times) i always do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FireWaterBurn
FireWaterBurn | 21-10-2002 21:49
interesting...-
Pandora
Pandora | 22-10-2002 22:46
darn missed it again.. never tried to do that
Ilovemarkmiser4
Ilovemarkmiser4 | 22-10-2002 22:48
i've seen this before and yes i tried to lick my elbow and failed.
baaigones
baaigones | 23-10-2002 06:58
"By law, every child in Belgium must take harmonica lessons at Primary school. "

First time I heard about that and I live in Belgium so I can tell you it's not true.

Other interesting thing to know : "keyboard keys are arranged the way they are to slow down the typists. Original keyboards were in alphabetical order but were so easy that because typists were going so fast the parts of the typewriters were jamming. The current keyboard pattern was designed to slow down these typists so that the typewriters would not have mechanical conflicts.
Masterful_Ally
Masterful_Ally | 23-10-2002 10:09
I can lick my elbow!!! Am I a freak?! I do have an incredibly long tongue though... which I suppose is a bit strange !

<marquee> Ally xxx
Anita
Anita | 23-10-2002 10:12
be4 i saw this a teacher told my class that you couldn't lick your elbow and 75% of the grade tryed! it was cool and freaky
a_JOCK_4_me
a_JOCK_4_me | 23-10-2002 13:56
"Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married"
-that is funny
LatinLockito
LatinLockito | 23-10-2002 13:58
noo that's imposible killah, u just can't lick ur elbow, i try to do it, time ago, u just can't
LatinLockito
LatinLockito | 23-10-2002 14:02
an incredibly long tongue? hum...

just kisses for u
xFlower_Childx
xFlower_Childx | 25-10-2002 18:52
I got that in an e-mail once it is funny, and yes I did try and lick my elbow I heard there was some rock star that could touch his toes with his tongue so I guess soemone can lick their elbow, and keep in mind; NOTHING IS TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE! Tehehehe! here's your useless information for the day: "Catfish have 20,000 tastebuds" (O.o what's so tatsy at the bottom of a pond?)

<p><MARQUEE>xFlower Childx, Peace, Love, & Rock 'n' Roll!</MARQUEE>
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: