en
Back to old website

Stephen King's masterpiece

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
omnicosmo
omnicosmo | 04:23
The Dark Tower has been confirmed by Universal Studios. It will make use of both Cinema and Television, much like Star Trek...

careful now, this could get epic....
5 comments
Sairina
Sairina | 22:28
Is The Dark Tower based on The Talisman written by both King and Straub?
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 23:13
it's going to be very interesting to see how they bridge this between cinema and television. But I think it could be a good way to do it rather than a rediculous 7 movie series or a couple of 6 hour made-for-tv films.
I personally haven't read the books.. I would be reading until I'm 60, I'm just that slow. But I know people who have and love them and I know the series is hailed as some of his best work. I hope the big screen doesn't fudge it up.
omnicosmo
omnicosmo | 00:31
no The Dark Tower is based on King's Dark Tower series...

beginning with The Gunslinger and including The Drawing Of The Three, The Wastelands, Wizard and Glass, Wolves Of The Calla, Song Of Susannah, and finally The Dark Tower.
goretski
goretski | 14:42
What was the movie about the jealous car that came to life (Christine I think??)?
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 16:37
indeed.. Christine was the book/movie about the car (Plymouth Fury) that killed people.

Unfortunately, the Dark Tower movies/tv series' are cancelled. Universal thinks it's too expensive.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: