LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Dream27
Dream27 | 10-01-2004 06:33
Any of you have 2+ people that "Love" you as a bf or gf but you see them only as friends?

If you do, does it suck? Why or why not?

What's your whole opinion on this topic?

I do. It sucks because you brake peoples hearts and it's hard sometimes when you tell them "I like you as a friend" and you see an expression on their face like " Thanx for telling me" yet with a "you just tore my heart up!" Sometimes you can't help it, hum, but then I think, " how come I have these guys on me when there are more 'popular' and 'hoter' girls than myself!' "

*sighs*

~Rose
9 comments
XxNirvanaxX
XxNirvanaxX | 10-01-2004 06:39
About your last comment : Not all guys like "popularity" in girls, and such. Everyone is different.

Anyways, it hurts to break someone's heart, especially if you don't mean to, the easiest way is to let them know from the start as soon as you know that you just like them as friends (and they like you a little) so they don't get too attatched..but that doesnt always work. It's hurtful though....and I can't stand hurting people.....I usually end up getting more upset than the people I hurt....

Anywho, I think that liking someone who doesnt view you as more as a friend is so hard too, and its hard to even talk to them sometimes, because you feel so empty.
Dream27
Dream27 | 10-01-2004 06:43
Yeah, I know about the popularity and all. And actually when i make guy friends, i tell them that they are my friends and all that. I don't want to hurt them...
XxNirvanaxX
XxNirvanaxX | 10-01-2004 06:44
Aww yeah I know exackly what you mean. Sometimes there's no way around hurting someone, and it's hard.
Dream27
Dream27 | 10-01-2004 06:47
yeah. And sometimes when i tell them, they don't care and they give me a smile. I feel happy when they understand me and what i am trying to say. Those are the guys who i can talk to about my day and anything in particular.
XxNirvanaxX
XxNirvanaxX | 10-01-2004 06:48
It breaks my heart to see someone try to smile and say everythings okay, especially if its yourself who made them sad.
Dream27
Dream27 | 10-01-2004 06:56
you have that little guilt contiousness. eh?
XxNirvanaxX
XxNirvanaxX | 10-01-2004 06:58
I'm not guilty of anything like that much..maybe once...bah. But still lol
Dream27
Dream27 | 10-01-2004 07:00
lol. Sometimes when they are sad for days i feel a bit guilty for making them feel that way. mmm
SomeCallMeMaxx
SomeCallMeMaxx | 10-01-2004 10:18
Awww....sweetie a lot of guys, the good ones, like a girl they can get to know. A down to earth sorta girl with real looks who doesn't come off as an air-head. Not every guy wants a barbie doll!

That reminds me of all the times I had G.I. Joe beat the snot outta barbie and her playhouse. My sis would get sooo mad...anywhat...

I've never had to tell someone "I like you as a friend" and felt bad about it. I did have one girl who thought when I said "I love you" to her it was more than friendship, but I told her I already belonged to another gal and it wouldn't be fair, but I'd always be there for her and love her as much as I possibly can without being more than friends. She seemed pretty happy and content about that....but I've been on the receiving end of the "we're just friends" line. Oh god, the worst feeling. Total rejection, I felt so stupid thinking I could be with her like that yet not entirely lost cuz I was friends with her. She got mad cuz she didn't like how I put her in that sorta situation. Although I thought it was better than being her friend and not having her know how I felt, I do realize it is unfair.

Eh, rejecting a friend isn't easy. I couldn't imagine having to tell someone that I trust and feel a connection with that I don't have that connection with her. I know how pessemistic this sounds but I'd have a feeling out friendship would detiriorte(sp?) after that. I would just feel uncomfortable, not to mention she might not want to hang out with the one that broke her heart. Sadly enough I'd prolly go out with them for a little while, irregardless that I wouldn't date them otherwise, just to see what it'd be like and them break up with them gently and hope things go back to normal, and the person doesn't end up more in love.

Ranting.....done. Hah!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: