LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Back to old website
Follow 1
Add topic
Search
Wright
Wright | 00:20
Hi friends lately i've lost my grandma, i miss her so much, i wish i could hear her voice one last time, i shouldn't have wrote this, but i felt like i had to
6 comments
Joeyy
Joeyy | 01:28
I lost my grandmother several years ago, and it feels like a great loss. It's difficult when you're so close to someone. But at least you probably have a lot of nice memories, right? That'll be really nice in the future, even if it hurts too much to recall them right now.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 01:29
* offtopic :
*still feels
vickaaay
vickaaay | 15:00
Hello
I know what you're going through at this cruel time, as I also have lost someone close to me, my Dad and I fell apart too and felt lonely, but you just need good company at the moment like friends and family. I usually felt like I had no-one to turn to when my Dad passed away as I felt I was maybe being a burden to my family as they had lost him too (not sure if you feel that way too) but I found that even though we were all going through the same thing, they were still there to comfort me. Hope all gets better soon *hug*
Auster
Auster | 14:21
Hi its a real pain though, we can't stop it. I lost my dad 5 months back n i still misses him alot but 2 bring him back is impossible. U know 'A day of sorrow is longer than a year of joy'. But lets all pray 2 God 2 give us strength, specially at this time.
Wright
Wright | 22:49
Thanks Auster^ you seem really nice thank you
Arual_92
Arual_92 | 14:56
I lost my grandma 2 weeks ago the night before King's Day. She was very old though and very ill so i'm glad she's in peace now but saying she'll be missed by all of us is an understatement..
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: