LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Installation problems

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
andro
andro | 05-01-2004 03:45
Hey folks... I was wonderin if I could pick your brains for a moment...

I just got "Spellforce: The Order of Dawn" for the PC and I'm having a serious problem while trying to install it.

I put the CD into the drive and it autoruns, I start the installer program, accept the EULA, choose the desination directory... And then I always get a BSOD without fail.

For those who'll know what I'm on about, the exact error is given as:

0E : 0028 : EDF07C25

My computer meets the recommended system requirements and I have the latest hardware drivers and version of DirectX installed.

Can anyone help me out?
4 comments
maledominated
maledominated | 05-01-2004 04:54
is there a little error message that pops up and says that error code? or does it have any explanation....?
andro
andro | 05-01-2004 06:30
It doesn't give me much. Just a blue screen of death with that error code at the bottom
king_gorack
king_gorack | 05-01-2004 13:14
This wont be much help as I don't know how to fix your problem. I guess you are using Windows, and Microsoft has a forum thing on their website where you can ask questions you have with any problems you encounter using Microsoft software. I found it helpful when i had a couple of problems.

I use XP and if i have problems with a piece of software sometimes using the compatability settings works. My pinnacle Studio software didnt work in XP so i ran it using Windows 2000 compatability and it hasnt had any problems. Maybe this will work.
DeathByMonkeys
DeathByMonkeys | 05-01-2004 15:16
Oh, don't you just HATE th Blue Screen of Death?

I can't help, but I'll call my mama in a little bit, see if she knows what the problem is.....
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: