the internet lyrics database
en
Back to old website
Follow 1
Add topic
Search
Wright
Wright | 02:49
Hey feel free to comment anytime, whats your favorite movie?
20 comments
Golvmoppp
Golvmoppp | 09:52
I watched Senior skip day yesterday. It was actually good. Very fun... exactly my humor, Hahaha I also like 100 girls and shes the man ^^,
emmabug1234
emmabug1234 | 13:48
my favorite movies are twilight,new moon,and eclipse!i hope breaking dawn comes out!haha lol
Olivevoile
Olivevoile | 08:35
I'm a James Bond fan, but i don't take it seriously.lol
painfuldeath
painfuldeath | 10:21
the twilight saga movies
dancing movies
car movies loll
kate111
kate111 | 05:53
twilight is my love
Arual_92
Arual_92 | 13:47
Slumdog Millionaire, One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest, The Shining, Blood Diamond, Whatever Happened to Baby Jane, Hotel Rwanda, Babel, Agora, Boyz n the Hood, Juice, The Shawshank redemption, Dirty Dancing 2, Cold Mountain, El Bola, Love in Times of Cholera, Monsieur Batignole...

Twilight has nothing on the majority of these films because the whole series is a load of garbage. The plot is very good but the acting is terrible. I doubt I would have enjoyed these films or books much even at 14 or 15 to be frank.. they're so tedious I couldn't finish them.. don't know why my friends encouraged me to read them bloody hell.
Ok i sound like a right Twilight hater, im not.. i just think it's so overrated
Disarray
Disarray | 15:04
I can't just pick one favorite movie.

The first movie that was my favorite is Edward Scissorhands. Who can't love this movie? Tim Burton is wonderful in his writing and direction. This movie was a great story that didn't just tell the whole "love story" thing. I liked Depp's acting in the movie as well. He was classic... and it was a turning-point role for him.

My second favorite movie is Terminator 2: Judgement Day. Awnold was classic... I think this is the best role he has every played in any movie. It is a great tale of the "Humans vs. Machines". It brought a lot of interesting ideas and viewpoints to the screen. Everyone KNOWS they love the way the liquid terminator runs...

My third favorite movie is The Matrix Trilogy. I absolutely love this movie and will always. I'm not too much of a fan of Keanu Reeve's acting, but he wasn't too shabby in this movie. The role fit him well - stiff, confused, stiff... I liked The Oracle, Merovingian, Architect, of course Morpheus, and who can forget the kid saying, "There is no spoon..." This movie remains at the top of my list as the number one philosophical, and in-depth movie.

I have other movies that come close to being my favorite like: Live Free or Die Hard, Manchurian Candidate, I Am Legend, LOTR, Star Wars, etc...
Birdoff
Birdoff | 02:24
The Sweetest Thing
Just Friends
vivianwell
vivianwell | 03:31
my favorite movies are twilight,new moon,
valdez
valdez | 07:37
It is really hard to point out just one favorite movie
Or anything else (song, color, performer, etc.)

The Matrix
(1) The kid saying "There is no spoon ...".
(2) Neo repeating "Free your mind" before he had to make a jump from one building to another. And he didn't manage
(3) Neo stopping the bullets shot toward him by Agent Smith.

I love Matrix and I will always do. This movie is the number 1 in-depth movie with a philosophical message (IMHO).

Star Wars, Lord Of The Rings, Die Hard, Star Trek, Dirty Dancing, Step Up (2), Butterfly Effect and probably a other more ...
disco__rockster
Can't Hardly Wait
Beetlejuice
Vertigo
Amelie
10 Things I Hate About You
Cheesestring
Cheesestring | 11:42
Living in Germany I've become a realfan of german films, in particular by one director Fatih Akin, his best film is Head-On (Gegen die Wand) and its also my fave film
Wright
Wright | 20:50
Cool
Everybodylies94
Life of Brian, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Love Actually, The Jerk, A Fish Called Wanda etc.
masuch
masuch | 18:49
every movie that tim berton has directed and amelie poulan
youngmulababi
my fav movies in order :
1. fried green tomatos
2.step up 1 and 2 the streets
3.twilight saga movies
4.27 dresses
5. the huanting in ceneticot (i know i didnt spell it right)
6.the omen 1&2
7.the tooth fairy ( scary one not the one with the rock in it )
8.three guys and a baby
9.get rich or die trying
10. the men who stare at goats
Wright
Wright | 02:25
cool
Sharole
Sharole | 08:59
My favorite movies is surely Avatar. Just look at these birds here [URL=http://lafozi.com/us-en/detail/avatar-special-edition/]http://lafozi.com/files/images/avatar_special_edition-wide.jpg[/URL] - aren't they beautiful?

kalsonberry
kalsonberry | 21:06
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, Divergent, The Maze Runner, Gladiator, Argo
MastersaArmsFan
All time - Gone With the Wind

Because of my Mama - The Breakfast Club

Recent - Divergent
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: