LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

Okay...get your butt in here.

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
radiate86
radiate86 | 02-01-2004 21:43
Ok. I've liked this kid for quite some time now, and I get over him, well, I pretend to, and then I'm not and it's just an ongoing cycle.

I've talked about him before, but let's just say it's irrelevant.

Anyway, so last night, he finally asked me out and we went out and we just drove around, then sat in his car in a parking lot and just talked for about 4 hours. It was awesome and he's soo nice to talk to and he's hilarious.

To make things short, at the end of the night, we ending up hooking up.

Okay...so we were hooking up, and me being the complete analytical person that I am, I was just thinking the whole time about anything...what he was thinking, what he was doing, how much time had passed, was I going to get in trouble cause it was late and I hadn't called home...anything. And like, I didn't even really enjoy the kiss that much...but he seemed totally into it, but near the end, I think he could tell that I wasn't having the time of my life, plus, I moved his hand one time cause it tickled like crazy. Hahaha

Anyway, so we were planning to go before that happened, so when we stopped I was like, "we should go soon" and he's like "we're going now"--not like rude or mean or anything, he just said it.

And though I haven't kissed many guys, I've found that they're not too good at it, but I think it's just cause I overanalyze the whole damn situation and don't just sit back and enjoy it. What do you think?

Annnnnd, I know he's not big on girlfriends, and he hooks up with a lot of girls, but I need to know if I'm just another friend that he's hooked up with, or if he likes me more than that and wants more. Either way, I don't care...I just need to know. Do you think I should talk to him about it?
8 comments
DNA_Maniac
DNA_Maniac | 02-01-2004 21:51

i m glad that u got it in the end!
plus i dont have to critisyze...

but i think kissing is above then hooking up a step..
ewen its a small step.. its something..

but baby i think u dont have kill the joy by talking about it with him...

just let the things happen how come..
if u fell more that he likes u..
then find a time to go out again..

hey i could tell u this in msn!

hope this can help annie..
good luck!

DRAGS 'N' ALCOHOL
DNA_Maniac
DNA_Maniac | 02-01-2004 21:52
*have to kill
radiate86
radiate86 | 03-01-2004 04:13
Hey hun! Thanks! Te amo...hopefully we will talk tomorrow.
SomeCallMeMaxx
SomeCallMeMaxx | 03-01-2004 04:16
Aww! I bet you had fun, despite the fact that you seem to be too picky about kissing. I know how awesome it is to kiss your crush for the first time. Especially when you get alone time.

As for the hook up I really can't say. And by hook up I usually mean sex....but everyone has their definition of what it is. Anywhat, he could like you cuz you did talk for 4 hours. Then again I've done the same so that I could end up with a girl. The only real way to tell if a guy likes you or just likes your body is to ask. Even though guys can give you the "I don't know" crap answer it was worth a shot, and let's him know that you might be interested in him and want to define your relationship.

Most importantly sweetie, you should have fun. When you kiss try and relax and think about how fun it is to be with this guy and how nice and soft his lips feel against yours. If you don't like his style of kissing then say something like "I love it when...." Try not to say that you don't like his style but instead slyly suggest he do another. It doesn't insult his ego and has a good chance at getting what you want! Kissing is fantastic! I love it so much. But you must have fun while doing it or it's like cooking. Fun sometimes, a real pain in the butt other times.

Rambling done! Haha. Have fun with your crush girl.
radiate86
radiate86 | 03-01-2004 04:49
Aww thanks Max! You're awesome.

Hmm...there was no sex. Haha My definition of a hookup is making out and a little more, but no sex. lol

And yes, I'm very picky about everything. It's not just kissing. But I'll try to relax and not think about...everything else. Haha

Thanks for the rambling!
SomeCallMeMaxx
SomeCallMeMaxx | 03-01-2004 05:10
Oh, oops!

I mean you can be picky about kissing still! I am. But you should also be understanding that some people just suck, not literally. I only like frenching and only a certain way. I don't ask a girl to do it a certain way usually, I tell her how I like to be kissed, usually just in a conversation, and hopefully can get out of her how she likes it too!

When it comes to being intimate people are like airplanes. On their own most crash and burn. But with a few "guiding lights" anyone can deliver the goods.

radiate86
radiate86 | 03-01-2004 05:14
Hahaha I liked the analogy. Yes, I've seen some crash and burn...*boom and bright light* Not a pretty sight at all. Haha but I'm off to bed now! Adios!
SomeCallMeMaxx
SomeCallMeMaxx | 03-01-2004 05:16
Sweet sleep!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: