LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

i dont know wut to think

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
LuvDATcHEESe
LuvDATcHEESe | 02-01-2004 01:37
ok so last night i had 2 friends over and we were sittin in my room talkin and my mom called my name and i walked out into the dining room where they were gettin ready to leave for a party. and i heard her tell me not to let anymore ppl come to the house and i heard tell us not to make messes, but she claimes she told us not to eat the whole house (which i didnt hear cuz my mind was focused on my guests) so there was this apple pie sittin on our counter and one of my friends (she is really kinda rude cuz she jus digs into anything in my house or anyone elses but i still like her) she digs into this pie without askin me first (which i was in the bathroom cuz my other friend was doin my hair blue) and when i came out there was already like 3 pieces gone. so i told her to take no more and i said she could have the leftover pizza on the counter. so she had that and she didnt eat anything else. after she left i cleaned up the house and then i walked over to the house my rents were at 2 blocks away. and when we came home my mom seen the pie and she absolutely freaked out at me. and then my dad started calling me and all of my friends hookers and b*tches and at this point i was really really really mad and i was bawling so i freaked out and jus started screamin at them how it was an apple pie and how i was sorry and how i wasnt payin attention when she told me not to eat anything. and i said i was sorry many many many times. and then my dad started in on my friends again callin them names and stuff and i go why do u call us hookers? and goes bcuz u are. and then he started in callin us b*tched and tthings and then he started talkin bout how much trust he lost in me that night cuz of the PIE and how he graduated when he was 17 and left the house right after that, and i go well then i can not wait til im 17 so i can get the hell out of this house and far far away from u. so then they go well im sorry u feel like that and then they went back into the living room and then came back in before they went to bed and my dad tried to give me a hug and kiss good night and when he tried to hug me i pushed him away and he goes WELL THEN SINCE U KNWO EVERYTHING U CAN JUS GET OUT! and he pointed towards the door so i put on my shoes and coat and left. i was almost 2 blocks away when my mom told me i had to come back so i did and i went straight into my room without sayin a word. and then my dad peeked into the door and goes good night i love you and i go well thats too bad cuz i dont care. and then he left me there. i talked to my mom today and she forgave me (they were both really wasted last night) and we're ok now but my dad hasnt talked to me all day. im sorry this is so long, but i jus need to know, was i wrong with the stuff i did last night. i mean i admitted that i wasnt listenin and that i made a mistake but they jus kept drillin it on me and it hurts really bad when ur own dad calls u a hooker and a b*tch. so was i wrong?

~edited by moderator~
5 comments
LuvDATcHEESe
LuvDATcHEESe | 02-01-2004 03:12
ok so i can see noone cares bout me and my problems
crazydazibaby
crazydazibaby | 02-01-2004 03:18
i dont think there was wrong with anything you did. you really cant control what other people do so that wasnt really your fault.. and you said ur parents were wasted.. so you never know im sure they didnt mean it
pdub
pdub | 02-01-2004 03:19
i care!!!
thats just not right to say the least i have nothing in my past that can relate to that but ill think of sumthing till then *HUGS*
PDUB
SomeCallMeMaxx
SomeCallMeMaxx | 02-01-2004 03:24
So it started as a misunderstanding, or you just not paying attention, to your parents coming home drunk and then you getting into an argument that carried over into the next day...hrm.

When people get drunk they can say things they don't mean, like your dad telling you to get out. They can also push really hard mood swings, again like your dad yelling at you and calling your buds names and then acting all nice when you go to bed. Some people remember what happens, some don't. Some people also carry grudges over from the drunken night, even though their thoughts weren't clear at the time. It looks like your dad might've done this. The only thing you can really do to allieviate this is to apoligize to him and not flip out. There's a time to stand up for yourself and a time to suck @$$.

On the other hand, on a very small chance, your dad might be scared that you're growing up just as fast as he did and you'll leave as soon as you can. When parents are faced with losing their child most try to put more restraint on their child hoping to keep them around, when in reality it only pushes them away quicker.

I really don't think this whole thing was about apple pie, or if it was then your parents are really weird about food. It's not always wise to argue with drunks, especially parents. They can remember what happened that night and carry it into the next day.

I can understand you getting upset at your parents like that. It happens. I don't like having my friends insulted either. But if you do apoligize to them try your hardest not to start arguing or you'll set yourself back.

Maybe you could buy them another pie or something, just in case it was all about the freaking pie.
SomeCallMeMaxx
SomeCallMeMaxx | 02-01-2004 03:26
Oops, I forgot to say.

Don't worry about what your parents call your friends. They're your friends, not theirs.

POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: