en

be honest and judge me...

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
star_light
star_light | 31-12-2003 17:01
would i be a whore for this situation

guy+fiance......me+guy="together" but hes stayin with her...

catchin my drift??im with him...not in a relationship while hes still with his girl.

nothinks happened yet i want opinions!
21 comments
little_girl
little_girl | 31-12-2003 17:02
Let me just say...that's a can of worms I wouldn't open- but that's just me.
yawn
yawn | 31-12-2003 17:02
umm well if he has a fiance hwe should be off limits.. so that all i have to say.. and did the fiance find out?
star_light
star_light | 31-12-2003 17:03
nothinks happened-this is something hes suggested to me...and i want ppls help and opinions
ice_white_tiger
ice_white_tiger | 31-12-2003 17:03
thats a can of worms that im this close to opening...

youre not a whore, you're just a girl whos got herself into a right little pickle...
zingie
zingie | 31-12-2003 17:06
i dont think that makes you a whore. i agree that you are in a pickle tho

hope it sorts out soon

zingie
star_light
star_light | 31-12-2003 17:06
i no...its sh*t...
star_light
star_light | 31-12-2003 17:07
thanku guys- i just need to hear the truth off ppl! heheh ahhh man
Jez
Jez | 31-12-2003 17:08
Holli. At the end of the day I think it's morally wrong if you do anything with this guy. Especially since you both know that there's a third person involved in the situation.

However, if anything was to happen, I wouldn't really blame you. I would point the finger at the guy for not knowing better. I know it takes two to tango but he'd be dancing more than you.

Catch my drift?
star_light
star_light | 31-12-2003 17:10
heheh yea jez-and he lives on my road...and she lives errr 2 train journeys away! lol

i dont no wot to do....ive fallen 4 him!
Carol_s
Carol_s | 31-12-2003 17:12
I don't think you're a whore.... but maybe it's better if you+him after he'll break out with his fiance.. because think how bad it should be if you were at her place (instead of her?! )
i don't know if you will understand anything.. i hope you will
Jez
Jez | 31-12-2003 17:15
Well we all know that emotion is one of the most powerful things. It is definitely something that can prevent morality from coming out on top and good intentions go out of the window. But still, if he really cares for his girlfriend, then the least he should do is break up with her.
funkyseaweed
funkyseaweed | 31-12-2003 17:20
I don't think this makes you a wh*re. I mean, it's not a good situation, but you need to ask this guy what he wants to do about it. He's the one being totally unfair. Until two days ago, my boyfriend said he loved me but he had a girlfriend at the same time. He dumped her eventually, but it felt so bad to be the one causing it.

So ask him whether he wants to keep this as a relationship or not. Cos he can't have two girls at once, only one, and he's hurting you both by keeping both going.
vandy
vandy | 31-12-2003 17:22
Holli, sweetheart, I know you've fallen for him and that really really really sucks. But think of it this way, if he is willing to cheat on his fiancee, and something were to work out between the two of you, what's to say he wouldn't cheat on you? I'd say run, don't walk away from this situation. And find something to keep your mind occupied for a little while. And it might be really hard, but life isn't easy, not by a long shot. Stick in there, we're all holding out for you to do the right thing and we believe in you!

Vandy
the_locust
the_locust | 31-12-2003 17:27
Holli, I don't think it makes you a wh*re or anything. You've fallen in love, happens to all of us. However, I do think you'd be doing something wrong, imagine if you were the girl on the other side. I guess the guy is the one is most wrong, he should know better than to have you and her. Holli, you may really like him but if the best he can do for you is just use whilst he has another girl then I don't think he's worth all the pain he could cause. You're a great girl Holli, I'm sure you could get someone who wouldn't have someone else at the same time. I mean, if he's cheating/planning to cheat on his current fiance, he could cheat on you too. However, dear, do as your heart and head feel. Do what you feel is the best. Good luck with it all....
Dekar
Dekar | 31-12-2003 17:52
As Jez said, "It takes two to tango."

I've told you this before, babe. He should know better than to pursue an interest with another girl when he is engaged to be married. That's his fault. But you should also not let him have any opportunity to do so. As Vandy said, get on your horse and take off. Do not be involved in a situation that guarantees someone will get hurt.
DeathByMonkeys
DeathByMonkeys | 31-12-2003 18:24
Wow. It would be redundant to say what's on my mind, since so many other people have said it, but the guy is obviously a frog if he's decided he wants to go with you and still be engaged. Dump his ass and walk away. A guy being in love with two women only works in Yentl. Trust me, he's a sleaze and not worth your time.
Masterful_Ally
Masterful_Ally | 31-12-2003 18:31
Well, you wouldn't be a whore, but you would turn yourself into the kind of girl other girls hate.

Also, I've done something similar although the guy wasn;t engaged, and trust me, you shouldn;t trust him as far as you can throw him....
DeathByMonkeys
DeathByMonkeys | 31-12-2003 18:31
Wow, Ally, we seem to have said basically the same thing....heya, btw!
Milita
Milita | 31-12-2003 20:03
Well Holly, I don't think you're a wh*re, but as someone said, you'll turn into the kind of girl other girls hate... I think it's not right to get involved with him, not only because he's with someone else, but because you're the one that has more to lose here, you've said you've fall for him, and you know he's not leaving her, so you're going to end pretty hurt here, and he's not going to care about it, as well as he don't care about hurting his fiance, so this guy is an as***le and don't deserve you or your love... you better try to be away from him, because he's the kind of man that when he end having fun with you (because I'm sure that's the only thing he wants from you ) will leave you and go to her fiance, and you'll end alone and probably in love, and that's not going to be nice...good luck!
tin_man
tin_man | 31-12-2003 20:48
You're not a whore...but somebody is gonna get HURT!
Reach_4_a_star
Reach_4_a_star | 02-01-2004 16:34
You're not a whore, but I'm pretty sure that's what his fiance will think about you if she finds out...
You're getting in a very messy thing, and I can assure you that at last you'll be the one that ends the worst...he's just playing, your getting stuck on him... so, take a step behind and go away from him before it's too late, not for him, but for you... this is the kind of situation you have to avoid, do you really want to get in the middle of all this??
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: