LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

is it wrong of me to ask?

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
hurleysk8r05
hurleysk8r05 | 29-12-2003 05:07
i don't know if this wrong to ask but can you please keep my dad in your prayers? umm on saturday they found cancer in his lungs. i'm not taking it well either. most of you know that i like to resort to self-affliction when things get tough. and lately i haven't been trying to sustain my actions.

nothing helps anymore though...now i have a two wrists that looks at though they have been taken to a blender and a sick dad.

i really don't want your pity and sorry if you got that message i would just really appreciate you keeping my dad in your prayers.

thank you.
26 to 27 of 27 comments
page 2 of 2
Reach_4_a_star
Reach_4_a_star | 02-01-2004 16:41
I'll keep your dad on my prayers, no doubt about it... I've always heard about the power of prayers, and that a lot of people praying together for the same cause brings enough strenght to make a miracle....so, I really hope it can happen here, and your dad can get a cure...
And, I'll keep you too in my prayers, hoping you can get the strenght you need in this moments, just please, don't cut yourself anymore, it can relieve you for a moment, but the problems are still there...
zingie
zingie | 02-01-2004 16:44
i'll pray for you. i know what it's like to lose a relative to cancer especially lung cancer (i was only little but i can still rmb). i hope that everything turns out okay for you.

prayers and hugs

zingie
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: