en

does he or does he not?

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
drummer_chicka
drummer_chicka | 28-12-2003 17:36
hey,
girls:: how do you know when a guy likes you..
guys:: how do you act around a girl if you like her...

not in any kinda situation i was just wondering lol..later
16 comments
jennydonnellyc
jennydonnellyc | 28-12-2003 18:37
because he tells u.lol. or he shows interest in u or gives u specific attention that he dsnt give other ppl.
all depends on the guy, they all different. men are a strange species.lol
radiate86
radiate86 | 28-12-2003 19:31
I can always tell when guys like other girls, but not when they like me...unless it's sickenly obvious, lol.

Right now, I really want to know if this guy I like, likes me. But he's so indescrite. (sp?)
sexc_angel
sexc_angel | 30-12-2003 04:38
heyz..
fo da gurls: sum of da guys i noe..dey try n act all nice n stuff 2 da chica..or if ur talkin bout an immature guy..dey tease em haha..

fo da guys: da chica wud ask round bout u..tryna get close n stuff...flirt..tease..all da usual haha..deyre so obvious

nwayz..dats da stuff ive found out bout it..hope it helps wit ur curiosity
ytse82
ytse82 | 30-12-2003 05:05
Im a guy with a problem of showing too much interest.

I think I scare them off. I"ll never understand

I was told today by a girl that she wanted to be just friends.

i think I tried to call or hang out with her too much
ytse82
ytse82 | 30-12-2003 05:06
if guys flirt and are touchy feely then its 95% he's into you
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 30-12-2003 05:10
can someone traslate the previous post (the newest person's post) into english for me?
ytse82
ytse82 | 30-12-2003 05:46
this is not english class
figure it out
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 30-12-2003 05:47
wtf? its really annoying when someone cant take the time to write in proper english...its so LAZY
fishmunky
fishmunky | 30-12-2003 09:29
heyz..
fo da gurls: sum of da guys i noe..dey try n act all nice n stuff 2 da chica..or if ur talkin bout an immature guy..dey tease em haha..

fo da guys: da chica wud ask round bout u..tryna get close n stuff...flirt..tease..all da usual haha..deyre so obvious

nwayz..dats da stuff ive found out bout it..hope it helps wit ur curiosity

translation:
hey , for the girls, some guys that i know, they try and act all nice and stuff to the girl, or if they're immature, they tease them

for the guys: the girl will ask around about you, try to get close and stuff, flirt, tease, all the usual things, they're so obvious

anyway thats the stuff i've found out about it, hope it help satisfy your curiosity

wow hardest thing ever to do...and i've written a book..anyway ya i'm actually curious about this how to figure out if a girl likes you jazz...theres this girl in uni and i wanna know if a stand a chance
funkyseaweed
funkyseaweed | 30-12-2003 13:37
I make it quite obvious... but I really didn't notice when my current bf liked me. Sometimes, you just have to bite the bullet and ask or tell someone your feelings. My usual way to let someone know I like them is to hang out with them a lot, reply to their texts and if I'm really obsessed, the stalker instinct comes into play

Sometimes, if someone spends a lot of time watching you, they could like you. Equally, there was a guy that didn't like me at all that always used to stare at me in classes . I guess you've just gotta be honest and open about these things as much as possible. People having a lot of physical contact with you, or doing things they wouldn't normally do for someone is another sign.
drummer_chicka
drummer_chicka | 03-01-2004 18:38
another little question, what are you supposed to do when a guy leads you on?? and how do you know if hes leading you on or he really does like you??... thanks
DaRkSiDe
DaRkSiDe | 03-01-2004 18:45
simple: Flirt
JoanMcBitch
JoanMcBitch | 03-01-2004 18:45
I believe the better question is if he's leading you on & knows it why do you like him?
drummer_chicka
drummer_chicka | 03-01-2004 18:55
haha i don't know.. i could go on, but im not going to lol..
jilly_bean
jilly_bean | 03-01-2004 19:03
to the gurls: you know they like you (or they are just trying to make you think that) when they look in your eyes and dont look away until they have to...that or they tell you

i also hate it when they lead you on...grrr
tin_man
tin_man | 03-01-2004 19:28
I always went completly to pieces if I thought a girl fancied me...I was my own worse enemy.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: