LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Back to old website
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
speedway260
speedway260 | 13:22
Hi i know im a bit young to b askin this but just wut r female condoms and how dya use them
6 comments
mmdriscoll01
mmdriscoll01 | 13:46
Hey, the more you know now, the better prepared you'll be later on, so you're never too young. Okay...female condoms are exactly what they sound like - but they don't really look or function like conventional condoms. Actually, they've never gained big popularity because they're so awkward. Basically, they're just like a regular condom, only you insert it into your vagina. It covers the walls of your vagina and the opening to your cervix, which is the gateway to your other reproductive organs (and the opening that sperm goes through on its way to getting you pregnant). I tried them once...and really, they're just too much trouble to get in and shift around, for one, and they don't tend to stay put, either. Personally, I'd stick with the conventional variety - they're a better fit and are much less hassle to use.
speedway260
speedway260 | 14:22
thanks
SerenaVenus
SerenaVenus | 14:06
I've also wondered what's with female condoms... Sounds quite awkward!
DNA_Maniac
DNA_Maniac | 14:20
condoms sucks!
but female condoms sucks more then ewen mans..

use pills (sure u have to know ur partner got no AIDES or the virus...)

DRAGS 'N' ALCOHOL
Katka36
Katka36 | 14:21
levo, condom saves you. you cant get sum of those freaky illnesses!!
funkyseaweed
funkyseaweed | 15:06
I think it's easier to use male condoms from what I've heard... And the Pill, just for good luck.

Lol some boys in my year asked their english teacher what a 'femedon' was, not realising she also teaches PSHE (personal social health education - compulsory and pointless subject the UK government make us do) and she drew them diagrams - sounded so funny...
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: