LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

i need a fricken dream interpreter!

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Ilovemarkmiser4
Ilovemarkmiser4 | 13-10-2002 04:32
i had this dream that two of my good guy friends, Chris and Al ( I haven't ever dated either of them but I used to like Chris) came to my house right after I woke up. I was in my pajama's making my bed when Chris came into my room and slipped his arm around my waist, as if to hug me and he told me i was beautiful. then Al came in and Chris said, " isn't she gorgeous?" and Al said," She would be hella pretty if there wasn't make up all over her face." at that point i ran into the bathroom and began to wash the mascara out from under my eyes. Can anyone tell me what it means? I personnally my subconcious is telling me something about Chris but if you do know how to interpret dreams, please help!
2 comments
tigerlily
tigerlily | 13-10-2002 04:38
a bedroom or a house usually represents yourself, maybe meaning your subconscious. wearing make up is a way of hiding from something. i think your dreams are giving you doubts, but your dreams are just your subconscious thoughts. maybe you need to figure out whether you really do have doubts, or whether you are just wondering if you have the best you can get. you are really the only person who can evaluate your dreams because you are the only person who knows what things mean to you, and what they symbolize. sometimes things are simply representations of things rather that being that exact thing.
FireWaterBurn
FireWaterBurn | 14-10-2002 03:46
i was just about to say the same thing
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: