LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Jamie_Is_Gone
Jamie_Is_Gone | 24-12-2003 09:16
I had hoped I'd have a few more days, but, unfortunately, what with Christmas and everything, I'm not going to be online again after tonight.

In the past several months, this forum has become a major part of my life, and I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't miss all of you. You're all incredibly special people, with amazing energy and qualities that are individual to each of you. I feel very blessed to have been able to spend any time talking to you at all.

I wanted to make special mentions to some (a lot of) people...

Andro – Phil, You are an incredibly special young man – I find myself forgetting that you're younger than me 99% of the time. I seem to have come to think of you as an older brother, as bizarre as that may sound.

Anoobis – Nooby, you are one of the sweetest guys I've ever had the honor of knowing. I don't know what possessed me to adopt you as my little brother the first time we ever chatted, but whatever it was, it was a stroke of pure genius. To you, I bequeath,my socks!!!!

AntihurleyPunk1 – hey, Jordan,my fellow banned,you are a good guy, despite what others might think, and I hope that you will eventually find the happiness you're looking for. Be strong. Until we meet again, my friend.

Carole – lol,bet you didn't expect to see your name here,despite our differences, I can and do respect you. You have inspired the love, respect, and admiration of many different people, and you are a good person. I hope you go far in your life, and achieve all your goals.

Darkside – Gavin! You and I have only recently begun chatting, but you truly are a wonderful person, and I will miss you terribly while I'm gone.

Darling – Dearling, when you first joined the forum, I'll admit, you annoyed the living daylights out of me. But, I forced myself to look beyond my first judgment, and became the lucky one. You are an amazing person. Keep smiling, because you truly are an angel.

Dekar – I don't even know where to begin with you. You were my first forum friend, and though we did not remain as close as we began; you still hold a special place in my heart. I wish nothing but the best for you in all you do, and I look forward to the day when we meet again.

El_Mono_Loco I can't not mention you, but neither can I say everything I have to say on the forum...I'll write you a letter. Probably another 5 pager.

Fruity – Neta! I love you. I can't really say much more than that, because that pretty much sums it all up. You're smart, sweet, funny, and BEAUTIFUL, inside and out, and I can't wait until you and I are able to hang out in person.

Guiness1759 – Yochai! My son!!!! Wow – once again, I'm at a loss for words,there simply aren't enough words in the English language to describe how wonderful you are. Or, if there are, I don't know them. Keep smiling, and keep yourself safe.

IrishMeg - Meggers!!! I almost don't know what to say to you - I haven't had a conversation with you that didn't bring a smile to my face. I'm going to miss your good-humor, and your spirited nature. As you said, hopefully the time will fly by.

Jez – hehehehehe – wow,you and I have had quite a turbulent relationship,I don't think that our "friendship" will ever be more stable, as we have way too many fundamental differences. But, you're a good guy, and while there are points in your personality that I don't like, there are many more aspects of you that I do like and admire. I wish nothing but the best for you, and maybe when I come back, I'll be more mature, and maybe we'll finally be able to see eye-to-eye.

Jonesy! Odd as this may sound, you are probably the person who made the most immediate impact on me. I saw you posting, and almost immediately knew that I liked you. I don't agree with a lot of your opinions and viewpoints, but you always seem to have facts with which you can back your opinions. You're definitely a worthy adversary in any debate, and an admirable ally. I hope that I will have the pleasure of encountering you again in the future.

KingJezter Thanks heaps! (sarcasm) I had to re-write your paragraph and now I don't know what to say, cause the other one took me 3 weeks to come up with. It's gonna be hard for you and I to keep in touch without the internet, and I hope we don't lose touch. I'll need my personal Kazaa again in March!!!

little girl – Michelle! You were the first from the forum that I talked to off the forum,you are another great person that I feel lucky to have known. Hopefully, we'll get to hit an MB concert together.

Masterful_Ally – you and I have had our differences, and you probably don't care what I think of you, but,that's one of the things I admire about you. You're an incredibly strong-willed person, and very firm in your beliefs. You are one of those who will change the world. Your faith and determination are qualities that I admire, and will strive to emulate.

no_oceans – Jason,Within the first 5 minutes of speaking to you, I felt as though you and I clicked in a way that I haven't clicked with anyone before – you are incredibly important to me, and 'I love you' simply doesn't say enough. Know that you truly are the brother of my heart, and a piece of my soul. I will never ever forget you. There will always be room for you in my life, no matter where I am. If you ever need anything, whether it's a hug or help hiding a body, I will be there for you. This small paragraph doesn't even come close to expressing how much I care about you, or my fear of losing touch with you. Don't ever change, big brother. *hug*

Plantagenet – heh; another one of those I've probably offended beyond all redemption. Ah well. Petra, you've got a great heart, and an amazing spirit. You too will probably change the world. You've definitely changed me, in that I now know that there's so much about my own country that I don't know. I grew up blindly believing that the U.S. was the greatest country in the world – thank you, for opening my eyes to a side of my government I had never before noticed.

QUPNCY – Renata!!!!! I told you you would get a mention,how could you not? *mwah* I love you, babe. You are an amazing person, gorgeous inside and out. You're one of my best friends, regardless of the fact that I've never yet heard your voice. I will miss you so much during the next two months! Don't be surprised if you get a letter a day from me!

Ray – Breath easy. I'm out of your hair for at least the next 2 months. I'd greatly appreciate it if the forum is intact and functioning upon my return – otherwise, how on earth will I be able to reconnect with all of the wonderful people I've met here? You and I have most definately had our differences, and we'll never see eye-to-eye. I just hope that in March, you'll let me keep a screen name longer than a day before you ban it...or, maybe, just maybe, you could not ban it at all, unless I actually do something to deserve it? (I haven't broken the rules since the banning of Barbiegirl1313, and that was like 6 names ago.)

Snowdrop – KARIN!!!!! Wow! I am so lucky to have gotten the chance to know you! A really big part of me is hoping that I'll be stationed in Germany, because I can't wait to meet you in real life. You are an incredible person, so filled with love and caring for others – I really and truly wish that I could be as kind and sweet as you are. You better believe that I'm requesting Germany as my overseas post. Someday, we'll be able to sing our songs for real! (much to the chagrin of all those that can hear us,lol)

Stupot - Stuey! My hubby #2!!! Don't forget, when I come back, I'll be a trained killer. I already miss our completely random chats! lol Yeah, okay, I'll shut up now.

The Optimist – Vallygirl!!! *mwah* Sugar in milk is gross. lol Keep your chin up, and keep smiling - also keep that husband of yours well under control... EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS, so I can write you!

Vandy – hey Megs,I've told you before, and I'll tell you again – I really and truly admire and respect you, as one of the sweetest, most caring, and most selfless people I've ever encountered. Thank you, for giving me a goal towards which I can strive.

Whatisittoburn – Hey, Gabe! I didn't forgetcha! I just don't really know what to say...lol...we've had our ups and downs, and I still get the feeling that I annoy you. Oh well - I think you're a cool guy, despite what I've said in the past (Sorry again about all that.)

If your name isn't on the above list, it's not because I forgot about you. I started working on this post 3 weeks ago, just to make sure I didn't forget anyone. As I wrote, I found that there were many of you for whom I simply did not have words, most likely because I don't know you as well as I would like. Hopefully, I'll be able to change that when I come back.

I feel like there's a lot more to be said, and I hate to see the good times I've had at this forum come to an end, but...such is life.

Well - the only thing I can really think of to say now is, see ya guys later!

--Jamie--
26 to 31 of 31 comments
page 2 of 2
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 01-01-2004 22:44
someone sounds a bit angry...
Htd1
Htd1 | 01-01-2004 22:44
family forum
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 01-01-2004 22:45
save the screwing for another thread...