en
Back to old website

i have one thing to say

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
cheech
cheech | 03:34
oh my f***ing god...sorry i just found out that my friend(ok shes more like a sister to me)is pregnant again!

but im not allowed to tell anyone yet cuz her mom doesnt know and she doesnt want to tell her until after x-mas

but yay im gonna be an aunt again

its kinda bad though this is the third time shes been pregnant(her first kid her mom made her give up for adoption and this will be the fathers third kid too

sorry i just had to tell someone im all excited like

it was kinda funny though we were sitting in my kitchen and i was making cookies and she kept asking me for some chocolate chips but i was saying no and she goes come on youre denying a pregnant woman food and i was just like WHAT!

then she said just something about just wait till im pregnant again shes gonna laugh at me(cuz i was laughing at her)and i said i dont know how thats gonna happen you kinda have to have sex to get pregnant and she goes yeah like you two arent having sex(my boyfriend was sitting right there too)and according to my boyfriend my mom made this really funny face when she said that

ok yeah im kinda rambling im really hyper i just spent the past 5 hours making cookies and brownies for tomorrow

peace
cheech
10 comments
Kickink192
Kickink192 | 03:36
fun times.
pdub
pdub | 03:37
At least ur happy and shes happy so WOOHOO and congrats on the aunty part of it!
XxNirvanaxX
XxNirvanaxX | 03:40
ooh how old is she?
Kickink192
Kickink192 | 03:41
-9 months, im betting
yawn
yawn | 03:42
Congrats to the auntie and mother to be
cheech
cheech | 03:47
shes 21

peace
cheech
XxNirvanaxX
XxNirvanaxX | 03:48
Oh neat.

Babies can be fun
rawkerNoNagal
congrats on 9000, and on being an aunt, lol
QUPNCY
QUPNCY | 09:02
haha roxy your such a cutie, i miss you hun. well done in the kitchen & congrats on being an aunt again.. i hope to speak to you soon & i hope you have a great christmas. xoxox
SomeCallMeMaxx
SomeCallMeMaxx | 23:59
Congrats!! I bet your friend will be a great mom, this being her second child and all.

POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: