LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

I think there has been a mistake here...

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Malena
Malena | 12-10-2002 21:28
Guys,
I haven't being coming lately to the forum because my dad has asked me to stop spending so much in internet (my pone bill is really huge). However, whenever I could (once a week, more or less) I went in here and read some posts. I don't know no Cristina, and most of my friends don't know english or how to use a computer. I'm sorry if a nasty person thought that it would be fun to say lies about someone who wasnt in the forum anymore. I'm sorry if that person laughed at your pain (because it wudl be soooo awful to lose someone as great as ME!!! – hey, just a joke!!). I hope she (or he, why not?) doesn't come back here because this great forum is just for nice people like all of you. Your posts where really nice, I read them with a friend and she almost started crying. She said that I was had been very lucky to have talked with people as sweet and loving as you and that those people didn't deserve to be lied like that.
At first I didn't know what to do. I thought that I shouldn come up here and say the truth because it'd be hurtful. But I can't stand horrible people who laugh at others' pain, and when she left that second "thank you" message, I was very angry. If she/he thought that I wouldn't check on you then she doesn't know you: because, although I can't be here everyday, I would have to be insane to leave so marvelous people and never come back just to see how they are. Best wishes to you all. I promise I'll write something next time I come...
I'm writing this with my sister next to me and she said that maybe some of you won't believe it's true I'm, well, alive!. Please ask me anything you want if you don't believe in me. Please do. I don't want this lie to keep on. Be honest!!.
LatinLockito (yes, I know how to spell it) Thank you sooo much!!!!!!!!!

26 to 30 of 30 comments
page 2 of 2
lucky_bob
lucky_bob | 17-10-2002 09:06
yeah, right, Flamish way up there with you: a girl who can't even spell her own name
LatinLockito
LatinLockito | 19-10-2002 16:41
What the ...
im coming back from my middle courses tests and i find this... this... this "situation"...
In the first place IM SO HAPPY you r not dead Malena, in my face a smile showed up when i get to read this topic.
Im really happy ur still breathing, and i hope u keep sharing your life's experiences with all of us.
Cristina, GROW UP!!!, that's all i can say to you, playing with people's emotions and feelings is not a funny game, remember this, ull get ur Karma, but still best wishes for you, i think ull need then
I don't wanna be nasty with you, because i think ur being with urself.
There is no reason for you to put us in the middle of a personal dispute, if u need to say something to Malena, well be smart and tell her right in front of her, with all this fuck sick lie ur only showing ur insecurity, sorry i said i wouldn't say any hard things to u, but it just got out, sorry kid, i only feel sorrow for u.
Maybe u could say im sorry to all of us, instead laffing about all this...
Malena
Malena | 19-10-2002 23:11
I'm gonna kill that girl.... I know who she is, Ismael is a guy (not turkish!!!! He's jewish!!!!!) who use to date her and dumped her. He's a close friend of mine but certainly not my boyfriend.
This crsitina is actually called María Luz (Mary Light!!!)... She has had many problems with Ismael new girldfriends (she even hit one in the face). The girl's crazy, don't pay attention to her. and that thing she wrote "me extraña araña que siendo mosca no me conozcas" means something like "funny spider, i'm the fly and you don't know me". That's ir for her and I hope she doesn't come back here anymore.
Crazy girl
Killah135
Killah135 | 20-10-2002 15:59
what the hell i thought u were run over............jesus. some people are such freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekz!
Killah135
Killah135 | 20-10-2002 16:00
sorry anyway yes the point of that last post was I am glad your not dead too
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: