en
Back to old website

heh, ok, stupid q's by Plant

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Plantagenet
Plantagenet | 16:04
do you beliece you can fall in love with someone you don't never talked to, only see sometimes a year?
(ok, I feel like a teenage-girl now...)
15 comments
rawkerNoNagal
on't feel like answering the question because I've been insulted. Teenage girls are smarter than you think*
Plantagenet
Plantagenet | 16:09
* offtopic :
heh, no offence, it's just that I never ever had typical love-life-of-teenage-girls-questions before...
QUPNCY
QUPNCY | 16:11
perhaps not love pet, but just infactuated by the way that certain person looks or something? i duno, maybe you should get to know them if possible.
ice_white_tiger
ok, can i just re-phrase the question?

do you beliece you can fall in love with someone you don't never talked to, only see sometimes a year?

Do you believe that you can fall in love with someone you've never spoken to, and only see every so often?
QUPNCY
QUPNCY | 16:15
yeah, i think most people understood though.

btw petra, thanks for the email hehe some of those were funny.
Plantagenet
Plantagenet | 16:21
yeah, sorry fo rmy bad frasing, i've just spent my first day of hard studying and I'm sooooo tired!

* offtopic :
heh, you're welcome, rennie!!
Dekar
Dekar | 17:09
I'm sorry, Petra. I don't think we should see eachother anymore.
Plantagenet
Plantagenet | 17:13
I'm sorry dek, but technically, I haven't even seen you and I did talk to you!
fruity
fruity | 17:15
*tam tam tam!!* stay tuned for the next episode of "The dumb and The Reckless"
Dekar
Dekar | 17:15
I love loopholes!
fruity
fruity | 17:25
lol and once again, she nailed it! *gives herselp an egocentric hug*
PenguinGirly
PenguinGirly | 17:28
yeah, you can fall in love, but it'd be made out of glass - like...you're not in love with them, you're in love with the idea of who you think they are - and 99 out of 100 times, that's not who they really are.

So, while you are really in love, you aren't really in love with that person, you're in love with your fantasy.

Does that make any sense?
Plantagenet
Plantagenet | 17:32
but what if you don't have any fantasy about him, but only in that glips you get of him somehow everything in life makes sence?
PenguinGirly
PenguinGirly | 17:35
It's still just your imagination...grrr...I can't explain it but it's in my head and it won't get out onto my screen!!! lol
SomeCallMeMaxx
SomeCallMeMaxx | 17:43
So we're talking like....someone you don't talk to but only see?

I've had the opposite plently of times, and that once. Luckily for me she was almost what I had imagined her as, but I doubt other people had my luck. I mean you can tell a little about someone by how they look, but it doesn't always work and it's not always accurate. Hrm.

Hrm....

I believe you can do it. I mean, why not?
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: