LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Back to old website
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
jacycullen
jacycullen | 23:04
okay so they say when you love, or want something..go for it and don't give up. But I do have pride and I've been after this girl for almost 3 months and nothing. She has a girlfriend but has told me she likes me and has also hooked up with me. i like her alot but my prde is stopping me, also the failed attempts are damaging my ego. what do you think?
16 comments
indiechick_
indiechick_ | 00:44
did you hook up with her while she was still with someone else?

PinkFloyd
PinkFloyd | 00:52
More fish in the sea?
JuiceBoxJoe
JuiceBoxJoe | 01:04
Love wins over pride every day of the week.

However, in this case, you dont love her you just want her. So id say move on.
Joeyy
Joeyy | 01:56
Also, she's with someone else...don't be a d*ck :S.
jacycullen
jacycullen | 02:39
she was with someone else while she hooked up with me. but honestly i really felt as though i loved her.
indiechick_
indiechick_ | 13:09
not nice. maybe you should just move on and if she's free again someday, if you still feel something for her, you can try. more chance at succeeding too.
Metalupurass69
out of everybody else, I, most of all, should be entitled to say that the three of you should get together and polygamize......because i have a PHD in this type of sh!t.
JDolla
JDolla | 20:44
yeah you seem like the kind of guy who could wrangle himself a three way...
jacycullen
jacycullen | 21:19
im a girl!!!
carole
carole | 21:22
he was most probably talking to Metalupurass69..
JDolla
JDolla | 22:47
that is correct
Bucephalus
Bucephalus | 22:58
I vote for the the threesome. One of metalpurass's better posts he's made. Actually his lone good one thus far.

but seriously.. hook up with her if you can, have fun and make the most of the situation.. if it hurts your pride too much to do that, then just don't do it.. you either feel better or worse overall hooking up with her, so just do whichever one makes you feel happier. it's all that really matters anyways.

really its probably best to "move on." more easily said than done, i know.. but you dont really have a choice since she is with someone else.. if shes willing to cheat with you, her relationship probably isnt that strong anyways so just hold tight and with time they'll probably split
Cyd
Cyd | 08:41
i just want to let you know that you look like one of tiger woods' mistresses.
Cyd
Cyd | 08:48
i'm not saying you look like a skank or anything, you actually resemble 'jamie grubbs'. i had to look that up. but ya, i think bucephallus gave the best advice..
Ruskins
Ruskins | 01:14
hooking up with a two-timer to try to find love is one of the dumbest things a person can do.
kate111
kate111 | 05:51
depends on each people
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: