en

how do u know when a guy?

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
wsaswim
wsaswim | 21-12-2003 23:43
Hey Everyone..........

How do u know when a guy is trying or going to break up with u?????????????? Cuz I think my b/f wants to but he doesn't know how???
1 to 25 of 38 comments
page 1 of 2
SomeCallMeMaxx
SomeCallMeMaxx | 21-12-2003 23:58
The sucky thing is you can't really.

You can't tell cuz every guy is different when it comes to breaking up. Some will let it linger on and try and drop hints, like not calling as much or asking to do things or being a jerk a little more than usual. Then again that behavior might just be him having a bad week and unintentionally taking it out on you. Other dudes will one day say "it's over" without any warning what-so-ever. I've done both types of it. It just didn't work out so I said we were done. And with the other girl I was just getting tired of her but just didn't wanna admit it, so I hung around even though a part of me didn't want to.....

If there's a problem in your relationship already or one just "happened" that might cause some tension and result in breaking up.

A nice way to see if he's planning on it or trying is to ask. Although it usually works not all guys are really vocal about how they're feeling about a certain situation and tell a little white lie just to avoid talking about it.

You can always ask something like "I really like you but I'm getting confused about how you feel about me. Are you trying to break up with me?" but if you do ask it like that try not to cry. He might feel bad and tell you no, even though he wants to say yes. Giving him an invitation to a yes or no question regarding your relationship makes it easier on him cuz you brought up the subject and got straight to the point rather than him thinking about the right time to talk about it and how to say it without upsetting you too much. Guys do care, we just don't know how sometimes.

Ah whatever. If you're not real sure about dating this guy and you think he's trying to end it, get the jump on him and end it yourself. Save him and you the trouble of dating when you're not really sure about it in the first place.

Well.....here's to you and whatever you do!
XxNirvanaxX
XxNirvanaxX | 22-12-2003 00:06
Aww...max you're so helpful to people!

Basically I agree with him. I was with this guy, and he had been more-so of a jerk lately, so I stayed away then he breaks up with me one day. Or, they can try to be nice so you don't feel bad or expect it. ...You never can tell.
wsaswim
wsaswim | 22-12-2003 00:07
thanks ur sooooo helpful!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i think i know its a problem....... i told him 4 christmas that i couldn't get him something cuz w/e i wanted to get him he is getting or already has since he has like everything and then i told him i wanted to give him my virginity and he was like u don't have to do that and i told him yes and then i was like wtf no i don't need to and he got bummed out cuz he wanted it and now he is mad and ya i figured it out!!!!!!!
XxNirvanaxX
XxNirvanaxX | 22-12-2003 00:08
Wait...he said you didn't have to? Then when you said you didn't want to after all, he got p*ssed?!

~edited by moderator~
SupaSillyBanana
SupaSillyBanana | 22-12-2003 00:21
The whole situation just sucks. Dump him and find someone who deserves u.

Carole's advice was brought up to u today by BitterInc.,,, our new items in stores now!!!
SomeCallMeMaxx
SomeCallMeMaxx | 22-12-2003 00:22
Aww you're welcome!

And thanks for the compliment, Julie.

Uh, just a bit of personal advice: Never ever tell someone you'll give them your virginity/sex unless you are dead freaking serious about it. Especially virginity. I got promised that once and when it got denied I got really p*ssed, even though I said she didn't need to I still felt special when she said she would, and then she backed out it and I felt like she was teasing me. Virginity is something people get once and you can't get it back. I wouldn't advise giving it as a gift to someone unless you are absolutely sure you'll be giving that person a lot more sex later on in the relationship.

Try for something personal, but not that personal.
wsaswim
wsaswim | 22-12-2003 00:25
ok u see i still and was serious about it but i wasn't teasing him........ i really ment it but then i was like whoaaaaaa not tonight....... he wanted to to dit tonight and i was like whooooaaaaaaa wait not tonight!!!!!!!!later then he got mad!!!!!!!!!!!
SupaSillyBanana
SupaSillyBanana | 22-12-2003 00:25
Well I'd even go so far as to say that u shouldnt talk too much about sex to your potential first lover, until u actually do it. It messes up a relationship to talk about it before it, i mean talkin about it into details.
wsaswim
wsaswim | 22-12-2003 00:28
ya but he isn't my 1st lover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i do love him but he got really weird tonight........when he was like do u want to leave the resturant and do it now........... i want to do it not now but sometime in the near future soon tho!!!!
SupaSillyBanana
SupaSillyBanana | 22-12-2003 00:29
first lover = first person u have sex with
got it?
and i was tryin to be subtle
lol
wsaswim
wsaswim | 22-12-2003 00:31
ya ok w/e............... i mean idk i love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but he is being really jerky!!!!!!
SomeCallMeMaxx
SomeCallMeMaxx | 22-12-2003 00:37
You told him you'd give him sex. Pretty important sex. You can't really expect anyone, especially a guy, to not act impatient about this.

If he's being a really big jerk maybe you should reconsider the whole relationship, not just the sex. But you also have to realize he's probably pretty impatient.

Next time try setting a date for sex. Then it'll give him something to look foward to still and give you time to get ready.
hurleysk8r05
hurleysk8r05 | 22-12-2003 00:42
i don't know maybe i'm taking things too seriously and i don't want to sound like a mom but...are you really sure you are ready for sex?

because from reading these convos it doesn't really sound like you are mature enough.

i know sex is your choice but just b/c you love someone doesn't mean you have to have sex with them.
AZpride
AZpride | 22-12-2003 00:43
i thought the title said how do you know when ur gay....lol
SupaSillyBanana
SupaSillyBanana | 22-12-2003 00:45
Interesting topic Danny. Actually it should be the title. Let's make a new thread, lol
hurleysk8r05
hurleysk8r05 | 22-12-2003 00:47
hahahahah omg. thats incredably funny.

wsaswim
wsaswim | 22-12-2003 00:48
no i'm mature i'm just not ready 4 it tonight!!!!!!!!!!! god lol...... maybe another night........ we've been going out 4 like 4 ever!!!!!!!! i think 4 yrs!!!!!
AZpride
AZpride | 22-12-2003 00:49
i dont get it....

anyway back to sex.....

chyeah
wsaswim
wsaswim | 22-12-2003 00:50
i'm ready 4 sex but just not tonight!!!!!!!!
hurleysk8r05
hurleysk8r05 | 22-12-2003 00:52
ok ok ok .

no need to get those panties in a twist.

just asking. b/c my friend got screwed up b/c she had sex too early.
SomeCallMeMaxx
SomeCallMeMaxx | 22-12-2003 00:53
I'm ready for sex too, and I'll do it tonight.

Try telling him if he keeps being so damn pushy that you won't have sex with him. There's no reason he should be so impatient.
hurleysk8r05
hurleysk8r05 | 22-12-2003 00:55
hahah.

maxx i bet you are.
wsaswim
wsaswim | 22-12-2003 00:55
someonecallmemax thats a good 1!!!!!!!!!i'll tell him that!!!!!! lol
SomeCallMeMaxx
SomeCallMeMaxx | 22-12-2003 00:58
I got told that by a girl once. You should've seen how quick I went form agressive to sumbmissive.
wsaswim
wsaswim | 22-12-2003 00:59
haha thats funny...........wat else has a girls done to u maxx?????????
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: