en

another curious question..

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
rockin
rockin | 21-12-2003 21:55
another question i thought about..
who here feels that once they have started dating feel the need to continuously date? like do u feel like u constantly need a "significant other"?..
15 comments
xcr4zyx
xcr4zyx | 21-12-2003 21:55
short and simple

no
XxNirvanaxX
XxNirvanaxX | 21-12-2003 22:03
Okay that question just confused me but I'll say

no
ozz_monsta
ozz_monsta | 21-12-2003 22:35
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... No!
I know some people that always feel the need to be in a relationship though, im just not that type of girl, im very independent!!!
SomeCallMeMaxx
SomeCallMeMaxx | 21-12-2003 23:34
I feel the need to but I don't. It gets tiring after a while.
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 21-12-2003 23:36
ergh no...I start to feel suffocated
fishmunky
fishmunky | 22-12-2003 02:05
if that was the case i'd be an emotional wreck right now....im not co dependent...i dont need a person in my life....it usually just complicates things i find. bah i have a friend who needs a g/f all the time (for all the wrong reasons)
Masterful_Ally
Masterful_Ally | 22-12-2003 02:06
I like to always be dating or having some kind of togetherness with someone, even if its not serious. I just like to I guess...
XxNirvanaxX
XxNirvanaxX | 22-12-2003 02:07
That question...still confusing me..

Oh well.
rawkerNoNagal
rawkerNoNagal | 22-12-2003 02:08
Ditto to Ally
SupaSillyBanana
SupaSillyBanana | 22-12-2003 02:23
what about when u've dated idiots?
funkyseaweed
funkyseaweed | 22-12-2003 02:33
Not personally, I'm actually scared to get into a relationship

But I do know people who are like that. One girl at school who I don't think has ever gone 24 hours without a boyfriend since I've known her, and often has more than one on the go at once. I don't like that personally. She went out with this really sweet, shy, innocent guy, and then dumped him a couple of weeks later and went out with his best friend. Now she's going out with a fat ugly guy, lol, and flirting with every guy in sight, really badly, in front of him. I don't like that.

I have another friend who hasn't dumped his girlfriend cos
1. he doesn't know how to, seeing as she's dependant on him
2. he doesn't wanna be without a relationship unless my best friend is prepared to go out with him. Which of course she isn't...
Lol that being the guy I just got over

So, that's my experience of people who do that. I'm not saying its necessarily a negative thing, but in my experience it has been.
AZpride
AZpride | 22-12-2003 04:05
i did....not now
Hilljacker
Hilljacker | 22-12-2003 04:11
Hoho! A better one is always better!
demonicangel
demonicangel | 22-12-2003 09:19
to answer the question...no...sure i like to be with someone but i don't continuously date...friendship is more important anyways...
vandy
vandy | 22-12-2003 09:52
no, no and no.

I admit, there have been many more times than one that I have cried incessantly into my pillow, wondering why I'm not good enough for anyone, why I never seem to attract any guys.

But my God is faithful and I know my time will come. And then I know it will be worth the wait, and I will have been a better person for it all

In the mean time, I try to prepare myself, to make myself a good person so that when my "mr. right" does come into the scene, I will be good enough for him. I don't wanna be someone that someone else just "settles" for. I wanna be someone's dream.

And right now, I don't have any desire to date. I have these two best friends that are going through rough times and all my energy and time has been focused into helping them. And I just don't have the emotional energy that a special someone would deserve.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: