LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Back to old website
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
drummer_chicka
its been a year this new years that we went out for the first time > i went out with him in the summer, broke up about a month ago< ..last new years eve we went bowling a bunch of us and we were all about the holding hands and stuff like that. i mean i look back now and im laughing but anyways this year we are going bowling again, and we have been through so much together and thank god we are like the best of friends. but how am i supposed to act on ny's eve? because i know its bound to happen that he'll look at me or something and be like remember when?... so i don't know.. just thought i'd tell ya and if anybody has any advice or whatever it be great
26 to 44 of 44 comments
page 2 of 2
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 22:17
I have two people who can actually make me smile at school...and one is graduating this year
drummer_chicka
that sucks.. i hate school i hate my teachers and this year my mom is making me play soccer because im an "amazing goalie" and will be the starter...
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 22:20
creepy...I wanna play soccer (not goalie) but I'm worried about my Algebra II class
drummer_chicka
are you worried about work? im confused .. lol
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 22:22
math is not my strongest subject and its an honors class...soccer would make me miss parts of 4th block, which is when I have Algebra II
drummer_chicka
oh yea thats true, i guess thats when you have to be all resposible and stuff because im an honors student too and i have art 8th period so thats what i would be missing for games and stuff but i usually don't have homework in that class so thats good for me.
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 22:25
the teacher is a retard...and she gives homework like every night
drummer_chicka
that sucks, i always thought it was cool to get out of school for games if i had a major subject, i learned to just keep up with the work and spend more time on homework to make sure i get things right so i won't fall behind.
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 22:27
I'll have my lisence then, so idk...maybe
drummer_chicka
yea, when i get my license... ah.. freedom...
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 22:30
Jan 21st! yay!!
drummer_chicka
wow thats awesome.. ive been counting down since like 2 years ago, i have 563 days just to get my permit .. most my friends will be driving this year though so i'll hang out with them alot
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 22:32
31 days..whoo hooo!
drummer_chicka
lol do you have a car and everything yet or no?
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 22:34
yep..a purple metro..lol. but i'm not complainin bc my grandad got it for me so it was free for me
drummer_chicka
hey, when im 16, as long as the vehicle runs for me im fine.. im gonna go.. sick of sitting on my butt all day.. it was nice talking to you.
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 22:36
aighties, good luck with ben...
drummer_chicka
thanks a lot
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 22:37
no problem!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: