LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Back to old website
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
drummer_chicka
its been a year this new years that we went out for the first time > i went out with him in the summer, broke up about a month ago< ..last new years eve we went bowling a bunch of us and we were all about the holding hands and stuff like that. i mean i look back now and im laughing but anyways this year we are going bowling again, and we have been through so much together and thank god we are like the best of friends. but how am i supposed to act on ny's eve? because i know its bound to happen that he'll look at me or something and be like remember when?... so i don't know.. just thought i'd tell ya and if anybody has any advice or whatever it be great
1 to 25 of 44 comments
page 1 of 2
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 21:34
talk to him about it beforehand...try to get him to understand where you are commin from
drummer_chicka
he'd probably be like yea whatever.. who knows..
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 21:40
maybe explain it to your friends you're going out with or take a guy with you as a friend...
Rass
Rass | 21:40
i normally have advice but right now i'm a little blindsided by the fact that it sounds like such a plot for a romance flick

lol sorry, it does! look! i mean can't you see that as a plot? and in the end they get back together or something?

sorry i'm not helping
drummer_chicka
ha.. me have another guy friend?? hahaha... its like a huge church event, we rented this bowling alley so i'll know everybody there but ever since i met him i never liked another guy.. its weird never was like that before.
drummer_chicka
hahahahaha rass, and just between the people of the forum i'd love it if we got back together because we were gay and went right into a relationship rather then becoming friends first and now that we are friends.. maybe.. or then again maybe he sees me as a sister or something...
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 21:47
find another guy at the thing if it gets too weird between yall
drummer_chicka
yea i guess i could do that but its not like im gonna hit it off with anybody...
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 21:49
you never kno
drummer_chicka
i just can't picture myself with any of the guys that are gonna be there, thats all but i'm going to have fun, be myself regardless of him being there, and im sure there is going to be ackwardness at one point, but hopefully we'll just laugh about it.. hopefully...
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 21:52
did you see yourself with him last year?
drummer_chicka
yea, i guess, we met dec 6th and we just clicked from then on...its crazy everything that we have in common...
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 21:55
maybe thats why yall are better off as friends..
drummer_chicka
yea, i wish i could get that in my head
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 21:56
:: drills it into your head ::
drummer_chicka
hahaha i need that seriously.. it makes it hard though because when i see him or something everybody always says hes leading me on or other people say he likes me and i refuse to beleive it afraid i'll get screwed over again
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 22:00
keep on not listening to them
drummer_chicka
oh yea, someone who agrees with me, im marking this down in my notebook lol
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 22:07
lol...are you usually just completely opposed by other people?
drummer_chicka
when it comes to ben (his name) i usually am lol i don't know why, probably because im such a negative person
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 22:10
not negative...just...pessimistic? its ok, I am too
drummer_chicka
i guess i can be called pessimistic, when im at school or other places im always depressed but when im with my friends, who go to a different school im fine.. im weird. lol
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 22:14
my school makes me depressed...its a bunch of crap that just gets on my last nerves all the time...my friends from other schools are a break from normailty...its refreshing
drummer_chicka
yea in school i have people that i talk to, but they aren't really my friends, they just help me get through the day with a smile of something.
drummer_chicka
or something*
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: