en
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
JustxMe
JustxMe | 20-12-2003 15:42
I had a warning, i guess- It's about Windows Virtical Memory-

That The virtical Memory Minimum Too low-

It says That the Comeputer or something is increasing the size of my Virtical Memory Paging file.

this is the second time i get this warning thing,What is it about? I have to delete stuff from the computer? I Still have 9.51 GB,that's not too low-

Anyone knows whats with it?
Thnx
2 comments
king_gorack
king_gorack | 20-12-2003 18:44
Virtual Memory world like the RAM in a computer. It stores frequently used memory addresses and words to allow your programs to run faster. It also keeps all programs seperate.

As each program cannot access other programs virtual memory running many programs can cause this to run out (although there other possible errors).

If you open your desktop folder (or open My Computer and go up a level) right click on My Computer and go to Properties and then Advanced. There will be a section titled Performance and you need to click on Settings. Finally click on Advanced. At the bottom will be a button for Virtual Memory which will allow you to change your current settings. It is possible it is set too low for what you need and use.

Try increasing the value it gives you for what is currently being used as the virtual memory.
JustxMe
JustxMe | 21-12-2003 12:56
Thnx for the info
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: