LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

What should I use for downloading movies?

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Dunak
Dunak | 25-11-2009 14:52
Hi all, do u have any idea how could I get off some South Park episodes from southparkstudios.com? I'd love to have all the seasons and episodes and everything on my pc cause I just love those guys..
Thanks for any idea..
18 comments
CrazyD
CrazyD | 26-11-2009 13:00
I think that they are available on iTunes also. Or what do you exactly mean when u said download them?
Joeyy
Joeyy | 26-11-2009 17:18
Do you have to download them/have them on your PC?

They're all available online (from different sites). I think I usually use this one.
Arual_92
Arual_92 | 26-11-2009 17:42
isohunt
Dunak
Dunak | 27-11-2009 15:31
Well, thanks the site u recommended me is just the site I'm watching them online and I can't download them from there, just through amazon and that was the problem, they are expensive if I want to buy them that's why I was looking for a cheaper and legal way to get them.
And also isohunt is a crackers site, isn't that right? and if so it's illegal.
Thank you guys for your help..
CrazyD
CrazyD | 02-12-2009 08:35
I saw that they are available online and u can watch them online but I didn't pay so much attention at them and as for the torrents they are definitely illegal and full of viruses or malwares, so my advice is not to use torrents.
Dahnza
Dahnza | 02-12-2009 10:19
ISOhunt is only illegal if you use it for illegal purposes. As for viruses and malware, only if you aren't clever enough to look at the comments and ratings. I have never obtained a virus through torrents, and I have been using them for a long time.

Dunak, there is no way to legally download them without paying. Try eBay.
Dahnza
Dahnza | 02-12-2009 10:19
ISOhunt is only illegal if you use it for illegal purposes. As for viruses and malware, only if you aren't clever enough to look at the comments and ratings. I have never obtained a virus through torrents, and I have been using them for a long time.

Dunak, there is no way to legally download them without paying. Try eBay.
JDolla
JDolla | 02-12-2009 17:57
And also isohunt is a crackers site, isn't that right?

no, isohunt is a torrent site.

this is a cracker site
indiechick_
indiechick_ | 03-12-2009 13:15
^

isohunt works for me.
Dunak
Dunak | 03-12-2009 13:21
well, thank you, but thought I don't feel ok using torrents, never did and I don't want to start now cause there are only cracked files do not to have smth illegal for my own.
I kept searching on the internet and found that there are some sorts of software which can download movies off the streaming online movies sites.
Everyone knows more about those? And also they seem to be legal....
Kelvyn
Kelvyn | 04-12-2009 09:53
I'm very interested in finding a way to get some series from hulu.com. I was travelling for work about one year and I couldn't access them as hulu is streamed outside of United States. So, if we could find a good and reliable way to get movies from hulu I'd have the movies I want on my machine...
CrazyD
CrazyD | 07-12-2009 10:26
@Dunak, yes, there might be like the ones for streaming youtube videos, but trust me, those such software don't work cause there are some sorts of encrypted files and those ones can't be streamed like video clips.
PunkRckr8
PunkRckr8 | 08-12-2009 12:08
Your logic is flawed. In theory something streamed online by a public user is public domain and therefore can be downloaded from a place such as youtube. However, this point is moot if the person is rebroadcasting copyrighted/restricted content. Unless South Park Studios directly gives you a download, anything you download will be illegal technically.

So I suggest getting over it and using torrents.
Kelvyn
Kelvyn | 08-12-2009 12:58
Making a copy for your own usage is not illegal, but with the only condition you won't share with anybody, that's why some software are legal, I'm talking now about the ones which record music/movies and not about the ones which just crack the files, just like the old days when we used to record music on tapes from radios.
On torrents you find nothing but cracked files which is illegal and also using torrents need to upload the files you own so this is much more illegal
kate111
kate111 | 11-06-2010 02:12
i agree with kelvyn's advice ,have a atry
xyzine
xyzine | 26-06-2010 03:26
To kelvyn!
kate111
kate111 | 26-07-2010 03:45
I think that they are available on iTunes
Datagutten
Datagutten | 29-02-2012 18:51
Try to use a streaming recorder like Jaksta.
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: