LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Back to old website
Follow 0
Add topic
Search
JenniGirly
JenniGirly | 21:31
I don't get how people can sit there and b*tch about how much they hate their mom and then they can't understand that they are SUCH a b*tch to their mom. Honestly, how can you expect to be treated like a princess when you're so mean? Even if your mom isn't the greatest mom ever, you can't complain about how she's so bad if you treat her like crap. It's not much of an insentive for her to be a better mother, is it? Like, i don't like my mom, but at least i pretend and i treat her like a human being. Life is unfair and you can't go treating authority like crap and expect to get rewarded for it. Either sit down and shut up or take your consequence and don't complain. It's your choice but you can't have it both ways

~edited by moderator~
10 comments
lil_minty
lil_minty | 21:32
*claps*
ravenskiss
ravenskiss | 21:32
i salute you
C4L
C4L | 21:32
jenni good point
jmannhaupt
jmannhaupt | 21:34
wow where did that come from...? nonetheless a very astute opinion.
Kickink192
Kickink192 | 21:35
well that was random....but agreed upon.
JenniGirly
JenniGirly | 21:37
My friends being a freaking b*tch and it's really annoying me
punkrawqer
punkrawqer | 03:36
let me just say this, my mom is a b*tch, and i treat her like one but i kno i am also one to her, but still a good point
SomeCallMeMaxx
SomeCallMeMaxx | 05:17
I know I've probably disrespected my mom in the past. I'm not proud of it but I will admit that I have a problem with authority. I can't stand anyone telling me they're better than me, or less than me.

You prove a good point though!
Elizabeth
Elizabeth | 05:50
...good point
Milita
Milita | 21:50
That's true... if you want respect you should give respect too... remember that you get what you give...
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: