en
Back to old website

Lonely.. very lonely

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
funkyseaweed
funkyseaweed | 23:32
Hello. I'm kinda depressed now cos my friends all seem to be in different continents...

Well, one really good friend who I actually do live with during term time (boarding school) is in Florida for the next week and a half. Another friend from boarding has gone back to Taiwan.

And another really good friend, one of my best friends, went to India today and I won't be able to talk to him for the next two weeks and I'm missing him a lot already

There's still people to talk to, but I feel so alone here because I'm relying on people I don't know all that well, and I tend to miss people a lot when they're in different countries. I guess that's why I hate travelling so much...

4 comments
BleedForMe
BleedForMe | 00:12
I'm very sorry to hear that. I am having a situation similar to that.
SomeCallMeMaxx
SomeCallMeMaxx | 04:05
Well this might be a good time to make some local friends then! You never know what kinda people are out there until you try them all. I don't know how sucky it is to have friends in different continents, but all mine left for college. I have four groups of them, the ones that are still in high school, the local college ones, the ones that left for college(still in state), and the ones that work full time like me. I know I still have 3/4 of my buds around, but I still miss the others.

Well I hope you cheer up! They'll be back on the same ground within 2 weeks, right? That'll be nice.
blondechika578
* offtopic :
and maxx comes with his advice again
SomeCallMeMaxx
SomeCallMeMaxx | 04:33
* offtopic :
Did you expect anything less? Haha. With enough practice I might get good at this!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: