en
Back to old website

I don't want to be lectured.. lol

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
dontlookback
dontlookback | 02:46
If I kissed someone while having a boyfriend, what should I do. It will never happen again and I realize it's a mistake but should I tell him even though I know I want to be with him for a long time (doing this made me realize). I don't want to ruin anything between us and I was wondering what you guys thought I should do. Tell or not?
1 to 25 of 41 comments
page 1 of 2
rawkerNoNagal
OMG like how could you do that that is so awful like seriously omg!

===============================

Tell if you are comfortable with it.
SomeCallMeMaxx
SomeCallMeMaxx | 02:52
I think you should tell him. Even though it might save face to not tell him and let things go on as is, he might find out someday and then ask you why you didn't tell him. And trust me, waiting to tell someone about "mistakes" made in the relationship is the worst thing possible, even worse than making the mistake.

Best to bring it up softly and while he's in a good mood. And make sure you reassure him it was a mistake and that you have feelings for him, which is why you told him and why you hope he understands and that you two can get closure about this and move on. Make sure he knows that you won't do it again, at least I hope you don't cuz then it's shame on you! Be gentle, make sure he knows he's cared about, and maybe promise to make it up to him.

Don't let him try the "one on one" mistake with ya, where if you mess up he can do the same thing. I can't really explain this without going too personal on myself, but it doesn't work. Just doesn't.

Good luck!
XxNirvanaxX
XxNirvanaxX | 03:04
You need to tell him because:

a) How do you expect him to trust you if you keep things from him?

b) You're going to feel guilty about it

c) If you did something like this, it would be better to tell him, and he can know that you at least have the decentcy to tell him what you did.

d) If you can't tell him the truth what kind of relationship is that?

Good luck
mandarhea
mandarhea | 03:11
honestly i wouldn't tell him...if it only happened once and isn't going to happen again it's pointless to tell.
xoloxTawnixolox
i did the same thing.....
i told him and he didnt get too mad at me cuz he said it took a lot to tell me...
if u tell him and ur honestly sorrya nd he knows that you love him and dont wanna be with anyone then i think he would forgive...
unless he's a MAJOR jerk...
and in that case...hes not worth it
dontlookback
dontlookback | 03:55
Something I just found out, the guy I kissed and my boyfriend I guess have become pretty good friends in the past week. Now I'm really not sure whether to tell because it's his pretty good friend now, and I feel that would hurt more.

All advice so far has been good =)
SomeCallMeMaxx
SomeCallMeMaxx | 04:01
...which means he's got the dirt on you, and him. Meaning if he wanted to he could end your relationship and his own with your bf by telling him what went on, if you keep it a secret!

I don't want to sound too pushy, but I highly suggest telling him now. And make sure your bf knows that you didn't know the guy was his friend. And good lord, tell him it'll never happen again and hopefully won't queer any relationships going on, that'd be the only worry.

If you don't tell him, that's fine. Your decision. But if I see you post about it don't expect anything pleasant from me.
XxNirvanaxX
XxNirvanaxX | 04:03
I advise you listen to Max, he's a smart feller
SomeCallMeMaxx
SomeCallMeMaxx | 04:09
Julie's so cool.

*pats her on the head*
XxNirvanaxX
XxNirvanaxX | 04:14
*purrs*
blondechika578
you should tell him he has the right to know what you did

* offtopic :
maxx you crack me up every thread i go to about someones problem you have already posted in there idk it just cracks me up
XxNirvanaxX
XxNirvanaxX | 04:27
Like every thread I post on I change the subject accidently/on purpose

*shrugs*
blondechika578
just say its a gift lol
surfingchic012
Yea .. tell him.

its going to hurt him. but, if he finds out from someone else -- its going to hurt him worse. goodluck hun!
anoobis
anoobis | 04:31
* offtopic :
hi blondie!

it depends on why u kissed him...if it was just some spur of the moment thing, tell him and just explain that you were like...not thinking straight...it sounds like you're dedicated to him, so it should be fine if you let him know, but it'll be worse if you don't and he finds out from someone else
blondechika578
* offtopic :
hey joe!
anoobis
anoobis | 04:36
* offtopic :
how have u been? been a long time since i've seen u
blondechika578
* offtopic :
haha aww i'm doing good, i know we havnt really talked that much in like 7 months but how are you doing
anoobis
anoobis | 04:45
* offtopic :
i'm doin pretty good....been busy lately, which is better than being bored, like i was all fall...lol...sigh school stinks
blondechika578
* offtopic :
indeed it does, when do you get off for winter break?
anoobis
anoobis | 04:51
* offtopic :
this friday...i'm serious our breaks get shorter and shorter..."non-denominational winter break" is only 2 weeks now, it used to be 3, and before that it was 4...summer break is only 2 months...
blondechika578
[offtopic]yea we get off this firday too, wow that sucks about how much time you get i think we get 3 weeks and our summer break is umm 3 months
anoobis
anoobis | 05:10
* offtopic :
poop, and my spring break isn't until like...march or april...
blondechika578
* offtopic :
thats when ours is too, what grade are you in
anoobis
anoobis | 05:13
* offtopic :
10th, the good times...mmm....times that are good.... lol...what grade are you in?
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: