LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en
Back to old website

I need advice agian!

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
babegurl862004
Hey yall i need more advice! My ex-b/f is tryin to get back with me and he told me somthing that i don't belive in and will never do in my intire life. He told me that he smokes weed and drinks alot. i don't like that stuff! Should i go back or should i tell him that i don't want to date him b/c of that? let me know what you think always ruthie
12 comments
KuRt1967_1994
If you don't think it's right, then stay true to your morals.
andro
andro | 02:02
Think about it. If he's an ex, then he's an ex for a reason. Plus, if you don't like the fact that he smokes weed and drinks, then getting back with him doesn't seem like an option. I think you should just tell him exactly how you feel about it.
Creampuff0526
well the whole ex trying to get back with you thing...i know how that goes...dont give in! unless you really think it will work...i wont give in untill i really like him again..it also really depends on why you broke up...if u dont mind me asking
babegurl862004
you know i dont' really remember why we broke up and stuff! don't get me wrong he is a good person but i don't like what he does and stuff!
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 02:08
He told me that he smokes weed and drinks alot. i don't like that stuff!

thats good eunff reason not to go back out with him...

besides, as phil said, He's an ex for a reason...
Creampuff0526
ok soo if you dont like what he does you can try to influence him to stop....or tell him how you feel about it and if he likes you enuff hell stop just for you! that would be a good guy and i think that i would go out with him again if he stoped doing something for me....but then again its kinda addicting....i get hooked on the weed part and it was bad! im all clean now but i mean it was bad....and its hard but if he stops for you go fo rit!
Rass
Rass | 02:13
thats just what i was thinking (what creampuff said) but theres the other side problem of people who do that kind of thing tend to be able to hide it very well from others, my cousin smoked weed and drank beer...he somehow hid that from his doctor, his DOCTOR who takes blood draws from him every months
babegurl862004
it's good that you have been off of weed for a while! i know in my heart that if i did ask he probley wouldn't stop and i'm afriad of what he might say if i told him i didn't want to date him.
Creampuff0526
if your scared of him thats not good. and if your going to go back out with him just for him...dont do it! you have to tell him how you really feel! *theres ways to cover it all up...pills...lemme tell you! and it is good being clean but doing it...ahh i dont know theres something about it..i cant even explain
babegurl862004
I don't think that i want to go back out with him at all! i know he probley would be really up set but it's his lost and my gain
Creampuff0526
same with my situation...he wants me sooo bad but i just dont like him, i was scared to tell him that bu ti did last night, and it worked he was sad for a few mins but then everything went ok again...the key is to tell him how you feel and not be scared of his emotions....i know it sounds mean but thats what you have to remember, its not all about him its all about you
Creampuff0526
well im off talk to you tomorrow!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: