en
Back to old website

this is a little dirrty

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Chrissi11
Chrissi11 | 00:27
Okay my boyfriend and i have been going out for like 3 months, and lately we have been all over eachother, but jus making out. he wants me to give him head. i want to but i have some regrets, this being my first time and all. my friend told me it tastes really bad. does anyone have any sugesstions?
Chrissi-

~edited by moderator~
51 to 75 of 129 comments
page 3 of 6
DaRkSiDe
DaRkSiDe | 00:58
ahahaha Joe!!!
Chrissi11
Chrissi11 | 00:59
darkside -- lol! i guess i should do it and tell everyone about it lol jk im not a suck and tell person! lol
Chrissi11
Chrissi11 | 01:00
lol this has to be one of the funniest forums ive been in
DeathByMonkeys
DeathByMonkeys | 01:02
I'd rather not know my bf's past, except in the case of STD testing. His girlfriends were his girlfriends, he's with me now and I don't care about the other girls he was with.
DaRkSiDe
DaRkSiDe | 01:03
head head head!!!

*flips a coin in the air*
Masterful_Ally
Masterful_Ally | 01:03
Yeah, Allison - that's my attidtude.
DeathByMonkeys
DeathByMonkeys | 01:04
lol @ gavi.
Chrissi11
Chrissi11 | 01:04
HAHAHA!
DeathByMonkeys
DeathByMonkeys | 01:04
Digging up his past is only gonna cause problems.
DaRkSiDe
DaRkSiDe | 01:04
Yes!!!!! It's head, well I guess time to go down there...
Kickink192
Kickink192 | 01:05
unless the past is clean
DeathByMonkeys
DeathByMonkeys | 01:05
lol...Gavi, you've got such a dirty mind...*dies laughing*
DaRkSiDe
DaRkSiDe | 01:05
DeathByMonkeys
DeathByMonkeys | 01:05
I don't care whether his past is clean or not, it's his past and he can share it with me at his will.
Cheater138
Cheater138 | 01:06
Wow.. I didn't know so many people were against this. lol I think I'm gonn have to agree with Ally on just about everything she said. If you know you're ready then go ahead. And no.. it doesn't taste bad.
Chrissi11
Chrissi11 | 01:06
Thanx everyone for the posts! I think I am going to do it, but maybe ill just wait a little longer to make sure i want to and im ready. And if he can wait and not bug me about it, ill know if hes really wants a relationship and jus not action!
Thanx again
Chrissi
Chrissi11
Chrissi11 | 01:07
what does it taste like
DeathByMonkeys
DeathByMonkeys | 01:07
I don't care what she does either way, as long as she does what's right for her and only her, not anyone else. Unless he's legal and she ain't but they're both 15 and I promised I wouldn't harp on statutory rape anymore, so I won't.
IrishMeg1
IrishMeg1 | 01:07
holy moly what are you all talking bout, lol, what have i walked into?
DaRkSiDe
DaRkSiDe | 01:07
of course it doesn't taste bad, you're pumping out some freshmade sugar MMMMmmmm...

*waters his lips*
DeathByMonkeys
DeathByMonkeys | 01:08
Did Meggy not read the first post?
Chrissi11
Chrissi11 | 01:09
omg lol!
aussie_celesty
Chrissi is it who started this forum?

This is your decision to make. We can give you advice, and some people will try to persuade you not to do it, but it is ultimately your decision. Look, maybe 3 months is a little soon ... but sex (that includes oral sex) is a healthy part of every relationship. Giving a guy head doesn't make you a sl*t ... god ... even sleeping with a guy doesn't make you a sl*t ...

Its how much you respect yourself which determines that ...
DeathByMonkeys
DeathByMonkeys | 01:11
well put. *applauds*
IrishMeg1
IrishMeg1 | 01:12
haha yes i read it, i mean what u all are talking bout now lol u all crack me up

yes, crissi, its ur choice what you want to do, if u want to then we cant stop u, but hey dont let him make you, okay?
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: