en
Back to old website

What kind of drunk are you?

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
Bucephalus
Bucephalus | 16:23
After talking about drinking, or lack therof with some members... got me curious as to what kind of drunks you all are... there's happy drunks, violent drunks, depressed drunks, etc... Just curious

Personally, i just get real blunt and lose all censorship and brain filters... not mean, i just get conversational with everyone and excited about shit that isn't supposed to be that exciting.
26 to 29 of 29 comments
page 2 of 2
OllieK
OllieK | 07:14
Depends on the mood I'm in before I get drunk. When I'm at ease, become very joyful, talkative and loose all constraint, just enjoying flooring-board Often I speak foreign languages (even to people who can't understand it) and it seems to me I'm doing very well (which I don't indeed )
When I drink to drown sorrow, forget problems, etc., it usually makes me numb. But don't do this often, have already found out it doesn't solve anything. And the hangover in the morning isn't worth it!
Arual_92
Arual_92 | 16:52
Im a happy, silly drunk.. i start laughing at nothing. It's quite funny actually
Naturally I do stupid things when I'm drunk which I sometimes might regret.. but i've never been so drunk that I dont remember anything

painfuldeath
painfuldeath | 11:10
apprently when i was drunk at a mates house she said i was crying but she is stupid and does nothing but lie,,,
most of the time im a mellow happy drunk who laughs at nothing
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: