LetsSingIt the internet lyrics database
en

what great gifts have you given?

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
soccerchick
soccerchick | 11-12-2003 02:07
I'm curious what is the most special/important gift you have ever given someone. Preferably a boyfriend or a girlfriend.

The one that was most special to me was a bag of marbles that I gave my ex boyfriend. I wrote something on each of them that reminded us of each other. Just stupid little things that were important to us. I also collected beach glass from all the places we went and put those in with the marbles and wrote on those too.
7 comments
illEATurHARTout
illEATurHARTout | 11-12-2003 04:54
I think the best gift I've ever given anyone was to my exgirlfriend, and that was my ever so incessant and true love that I showed for her. Too bad at the time I didn't know that all of those "reciprocated" feelings would come to a halt and drop only to be shattered on the floor.
Dream27
Dream27 | 11-12-2003 07:33
me...um, all my money really. My grampa came and i have him like a hand or two full of money hehehe. And that was for no real reason that i gave it to him.
soccerchick
soccerchick | 12-12-2003 06:31
how much money are you talking?
Dream27
Dream27 | 12-12-2003 06:34
I have no idea really. it was a bunch of coins and bills.
SomeCallMeMaxx
SomeCallMeMaxx | 12-12-2003 17:59
For my ex-gf's golden b-day, also happened to be the first time I ever met her IRL, I gave her my first kiss. Which turned into my first french kiss
Catatonic
Catatonic | 30-12-2003 17:04
my friend, daisy, is the best hugger in the world, i love her to pieces the best gift is a hug from daisy
aflackoh6
aflackoh6 | 30-12-2003 17:07
my ex bf had asked me out several times before, and his bday is the 19th of july...so he asked me out again on the 17th and I told him hed have to wait...well, on the 18th at midnight we were doing something and i just kissed him and he was like wtf? and i told him yes...and then i broke up with him 3 months later cuz he smothered me...ahhh
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: