en
Back to old website

My bf wont let me get him anything for xmas

Follow 0
Add topic
Search
KrZeeKLutZ
KrZeeKLutZ | 01:18
My boyfriend won't let me get him anything for christmas because he says its a waste of my money! And if i do get him something he says he wouldnt talk to me again.he even made me promise to not give him a gift!(he think's i'll listen if he makes it sound like he wouldnt) i'm going insane becuz i love to give gifts and since its a long distance relationships i was gonna get him a picture frame with a picture of me in it and write a note saying "You wanted me for christmas, and i couldnt fit in this box, but this sure can," and something else. So i don't know what i should do. Should i Get him something, or just talk to him for a long time on the phone?
17 comments
hurleysk8r05
hurleysk8r05 | 01:19
my b/f said the same thing.

boys are stubborn.

so i'm writing him a song.

becky_g
becky_g | 01:23
would it be possible for you to show up unexpectedly and just spend some time with him? or is it tooo far away??
because i think (speaking from experience) when it comes to long distance relationships, spending time with the person is the best present you could ever get.. and you're not exactly spending money directly on him.. just to get you there...
but then again if its gonna cost you heeeaaaapppps to get there it might not be the best idea either... so it depends on how distant you long distance relationship is... i dont know if that made sense.. lol

goodluck!
cheers
fishmunky
fishmunky | 01:23
ya we sure are....wait no its not that most of just dont know what we really want...and even if we do....it almost always too expensive lol
becky_g
becky_g | 01:25
it shouldnt matter what we actually get you tho... im mean sure it would be awesome if wat we bought you was what you really really wanted.. but even if its not why cant we just buy you something anyway??

lbp116
lbp116 | 01:30
Is he getting you something?
fishmunky
fishmunky | 01:31
lol i nevaer had anything against my g/fs buying me gifts...in fact it was very much the other way around (my last g/f almost broke up with me cause i got her a birthday present....she eventually broke up with me a month later)

needless to say im grateful for receiving a gift...i think on a birthday...or even not just a little just to let you know your on my mind thing is a good thing
KrZeeKLutZ
KrZeeKLutZ | 01:31
He lives in texas.... i live on montana . But how i wish i could go see him!
Hey thats not a bad idea, maybe i'll sing him something or maybe write something. lol but i still wish i could do that with that picture b/c even tho i can't be there to make him smile, that little joke would.
KrZeeKLutZ
KrZeeKLutZ | 01:33
He better not be getting me something! since he made me promise, i made him promise. but crap he's smart he'll find a way around it. grrr!!! lol
becky_g
becky_g | 01:35
scan the photo you wanted to send him on the computer and email it to him.... you're not spending any money.. he cant get angry at you for that.
lbp116
lbp116 | 01:39
ohh...then, maybe the reason he doesn't want you to get him anything, is that he doesn't want to (or can't) get you something. He's probably afraid that you won't like what he gets you...
soccerchick
soccerchick | 01:46
My boyfriend also said not to get him anything for christmas so i bought him a shirt and gave it to him last week instead. Technically it wasn't a christmas present.
KrZeeKLutZ
KrZeeKLutZ | 04:52
Lol that's a great idea! but lol he, well, wouldnt be too happy (cuz i finally outsmarted him tee hee) so i was thinking about it, and i'll ask him some of his favorite songs, either xmas or any, and i'll either play it on my guitar,piano, or sing it for him. Do u think that's a good idea?
fishmunky
fishmunky | 07:22
great idea....i just hope his favourite band isnt a death metal band lol
Dream27
Dream27 | 07:28
I would love to help, but you see. Just liek your boyfriend. I'm not letting mine get me anything lol.
Gretzky
Gretzky | 22:51
Yikes...I got a really bad vibe when reading that story. I don't want to scare you or anything, because this is nothing definite at all...But when I read it, I got the feeling that this guy is going to break up with you and doesn't want you to waste money on him because he'll be breaking up with you. I'm sorry if that's totally out of line, and don't go confronting him with that or anything, but I thought I should tell you what I thought. 'Cause quite honestly, that's the only reason I can think of that a guy would ever turn down a present from his girlfriend.
KrZeeKLutZ
KrZeeKLutZ | 00:21
Lol. He talked to my friend on the phone yesterday, and she asked him y and he said cuz he's broke trying to pay the minutes he went over on his cell phone (becuz he mainly uses it to talk to me) But you never know, that could be why and i certainly hope it isnt! But thanx for the warning if it does happen so i will be ready for it
DaRkSiDe
DaRkSiDe | 01:26
you can still get him something, just something without costing money! It doesn't have to be materialism, it can be a kiss a hug, a homemade card, poetry!
POP OUT SAVE saving ...
Read more: